Ratings for Dr. James D. Rudolf

I have had two appointments with this Dr and have decided to make a change to someone else. I feel he is very short with his answers and does not speak to you with respect. He was extremely insensitive to my situation and even insulted me to the point where I wanted to cry. He is not very personable and will often ciut you off before you even have time to finish speaking. I do not recommend this Dr !

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have never been so offended by anyone in my entire life. Dr. Rudolf was so rude I cried on the way home and I'm still thinking about my visit with him days later. He was unfriendly, and not helpfull. After he berated, insulted, and accused me of being a bad mom for not taking my blood sugar levels accurately (i'm 5 months pregnant with my first child and am not diabetic), I felt I couldn't ask him any questions. The entire visit was full of rude comments, and a general feeling of not caring or wanting to be there. Do not see this Doctor if you need one.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. James D. Rudolf's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1982)