Ratings for Dr. Anita D. Kolisch

Terrible. She over-sells treatments and uses scare tactics to sell unnecessary medical procedures. I was potentially a new patient but she did not ask about my medical history. She tried to sell me sleep aids, an antidepressant and prescription iron pills without seeing a blood test or even checking the color of my lower eyelid tissue. She took a pap smear even though I was still bleeding and then reported my most recent menstrual period was 2 weeks prior to the pap test which skewed the results even further. She did not follow my insurers written instructions for blood testing and ordered a lot of non-covered tests costing me money. She called me to report my pap smear results and began with "I'm not saying you have cancer but..." Then tried to get me into her crony's OBGYN practice for two more procedures, one a colposcopy. I later received a refund of co-pay from St. Charles because she incorrectly billed it for an annual wellness. I know others who had bad treatments from her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Kolisch is an able internist but has a short fuse. No doctor should ever berate a patient.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I have been dissatisfied with Dr. Kolisch. She has ordered 2 procedures for me, both of them she did not get the right information to the departments to be able to do them at that time. Seems to be a lack of communication, Otherwise I thought she was thourogh with her findings, but now not so sure....Personally she was very nice.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Anita D. Kolisch's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1993)