Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Mcmarlin

I can sleep again, I can run again, and I didn't have to have surgery. I will be sending my whole team to Dr McMarlin. I bothered to write this rating because the guy is great and I noticed his rating is being dragged down apparently because he told an obese woman years ago that she should lose weight, which is a doctor's responsibility to say. Website should take her comment off already when every other commenter has great things to say about this doctor, who is in my opinion really superior.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Best sports guy bar none and I have seen many. Go to this doc if you want to save yourself from surgery and get back to playing. I realized in the course of our appointment that he is a big athlete himself and has been the doctor for major league baseball and soccer teams. Glad he moved to Charleston!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I agree with the other rater, very nice guy and knew his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

He treated me respectfully and gave me honest to the point answers. I was shocked after reading the poor response of what seems like an overweight PMSing mother. If he wrote you down as overweight and you admit you have a few pounds to lose then why do you give him a horrible review? Sounds like he just hit the nail on the head and your trying to take it out on him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Personally I find him very rude and I don't like him and I have so many reasons why but I wouldn't want to get in trouble for slander even though I know it's the truth and it's America we have freedom of speech and should be titled to state our opions. But I will say one thing No doctor that I have ever had wrote me down as obese except him im sorry but I don't wear plus size clothing or extra large I wear large and medium and can wear a 2 piece bathing suit comfortably but yet because i have a few extra pounds to lose I am obese but did I mention I was a mother so give me a break. I don't like him and never will.

Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Andrew J. Mcmarlin's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

AARP