Ratings for Dr. Alexander W. Chasnis

Dr. Chasnis has teated me since 05/07. He took me in 2x's on an emergency basis, his staff woked overtime to get me treated the same day. Today I saw him an he got me in for lumbar epidurals. He has helped me remediate the pain that I have from 2 bad discs. Flareups like this most recent occurance happen and he and his office have been great assisting me. He treated me with the upmost amount of respect and made the procedure as comfortable as he could; this time without sedation. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

This is the most unprofessional doctor that I have EVER had to trust with my wellbeing. Overlooked current meds and prescribed a med known to interact with what I was on, hospitolizing me for 4 days( prescribed med was advertized all over the office.)Was sent to undergo MRI without first X-raying for metal that was a concern as I work grinding and welding, and that information was given to the doctor. When asked about being schedualed for appointments that I was not notified about was practilly thrown out of office. Trying to bill my insurance company for extra appointments.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Alexander W. Chasnis's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1999)