Ratings for Dr. Zaher Srour

You can tell he really cares, also has a great sense of humor.would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Srour is an extremely thorough and knowledgeable physician. His experience and the kind manner in which he cares for his patients is extraordinary. He fixed my lifelong allergy condition and I am forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

really good doctor , courteous , knowledgeable , great staff and care

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Horrible tried to force surgery on us never explained why.couldnt return calls WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS OFFICE!!!! STAFFF IS POOR WITH THEIR OFFICE COMMUNICATION

Submitted March 30, 2015

Great caring doctor, I would recommend highly ....

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

He saved my career. I was very hoarse for more than one month , I couldn’t do my job, and I thought that was the end of my career as a lawyer . He helped me get my voice back, I am very grateful to this doctor .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Talented plastic surgeon .I had lesions removed from around my eyes. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

I liked him a lot. He is very knowledgeable, spent enough time explaining my condition.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

I HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO FIND THIS DOC.HE'S A GREAT PHYSICIAN, GREAT OFFICE , WONDERFUL STAFF

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Zaher Srour's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zaher Srour has finished his medical school and residency training in Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, to continue his training with a Fellowship Training in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and a second fellowship training in Skull Base Surgery at Columbia University, New York. He is the only Fellowship trained ENT physician in the area, and one of the few double Fellowship trained ENT physicians nationwide . Dr. Srour has moved his practice from Manhattan, NY to Hanover-York area , PA in 2007, to have a better quality of life to his family . He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, American Medical Association, and North American Skull Base Society. He is the first, in United States, to obtain the European Board of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, recognized in all European Union countries in addition to have other international Boards and certifications. He bring a worldwide knowledge and experience in medical fields with open mindedness about what other nations has to offer.

• English
  • French
  • Ukrainian
  • Arabic

• Columbia University New York (Grad. 2006)

• Patients"s Choice Award