Ratings for Dr. Robert Caffery

Dr.Caffrey is amazing! I don't usually like doctors but he made me feel so comfortable and confident with him. He took plenty of time and genuinely cared about my concerns and didn't brush them off. He's hands down one of the best doctors I've seen! I recommend him to friends all the time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This is an excellent office, the staff is always wonderful from the front desk to the nurses and doctors and even the billing staff. I never have a problem getting in for an appointment, the nurses and doctors are always understanding and kind. The office staff are always upbeat and nice. Just a wonderful place to go for my care. I would recommend this office to any woman needing or wanting a new ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Caffrey is the best at being sincere with his patients. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy and honorable and personable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Caffery felt ultrasounds were not necessary. Even though I told him that I could see my son turn his head at the top of my uterus throughout the end of my last trimester, he did not believe that my son was breech. He insisted that he could feel my son's head in the proper position. After 10 hours of labor he broke my water (the hook sliced my son on his rear - thank goodness he was breech) and then ordered an ultrasound. My son was not only breech, but stuck. I was treated to a C-section and released in two days. A very unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Caffrey is a wonderful doctor. This is my first pregnancy and i could not ask for better. He is very patient and always concerned about anything you would bring up to him. He tries to do as much as he can for you to make you always comfortable. I searched a lot to find a good doctor and read his ratings on many other websites and it is just as he was described. He is very experienced. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Great doctor and staff, have been going to him for many years and wouldn't think about switching. Very concerned about your health and well being, and very gentle and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Wonderful!! everyone I know recomened him and hes been nothing but helpful. I wouldnt go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

The doctor and his nurses are very pleasent and helpful. I would recommend seeing him to anyone. He is very concerned with your needs and makes sure you questions are answered. Great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008