Ratings for Dr. A. Erin Manning

She was the best doctor ever very tentive and good in explaining everything to me in a way I could understand not talking to me with doctor language .Live her

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Just met Dr. Manning last week. She is smart, compassionate & I trusted her immediately. I'm so grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Manning was my doctor in 2009 with my 1st son,& she also was my doctor in 2012 with my last son. Dr. Manning told me at my last visit in 2012 that she would no longer deliver babies and I felt blessed to have had her for my last birth (she tied my tubes which by the way she did a GREAT JOB) I told Dr.Manning then how thankful I was to have her as my doctor for both of my pregnancy. She was to the point VERY HIGHLY educated in her field. Her staff nurse Laurie and patti were the best they really made me feel good when I came to my appointments, they were professional, sweet compassionate women that I really missed when I left. I WOULD recommend DR.MANNING AND HER STAFF ANY TIME.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

She is wonderful. She answers all my questions and explains carefully. I would recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Manning is a wonderful doctor. no-nonsense...no sugar coating. Very kind and right to the point and gives ideas for personal care. Staff is terrific and ready to help. I will recommend her to my friends & family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Manning is a great doctor. I had a complicated pregnancy and she fought my insurance company to get me in the hospital. I was there for three weeks and she came by almost every day. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Manning is the best! I trust her judgement completely and I am on my second pregnancy with her. I wouldn't even consider another OB!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Manning is direct, thorough and thoughtful. She has the most well-run office in Houston. I have never waited more than 15 minutes. Her nurses, Laurie and Patti are wonderful and always call back immediately.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I have seen Dr. Manning since I was pregnant with my first child. She is wonderful. Yes, she is a non-nonsense kind of person, and she won't sit and chat with you for hours. But, I don't need my doctor to be my friend; I want the smartest doctor, and I feel confident that I get that with Dr. Manning. She has always taken whatever time necessary to answer my questions, explain test results, and address any other concerns I have had. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I love Dr. Manning and will always use her for my "personal" needs.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. A. Erin Manning's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1997)