Ratings for Dr. K. Michael Webb

I was just thinking about how awesome I feel. I had a discectomy/laminectomy about 18 months ago. Dr Webb and his staff were amazing; helpful, on time, thorough. I had done my homework about what to expect, so I was fully prepared for the post op discomfort. Even immediately after surgery, the pain was better that before the surgery. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my procedure. Now, at 18 months out, I may need a couple of ibuprofen after I do yard work or if I over do it exercising. I would definitely use Dr Webb again, but hope I don't need to. Seriously, life is too short and precious to be in pain. I'm thankful for having had this experience with this Dr and the staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I too have used webb for back surgery. He fused my L4,L5,S1. Put in a cage in S1 and did not tell me he was going to do that. I Had to ask him, what is that on the cat scan. that's when I found out he did that. I also told him I don't handel opiet pain pills at all, they cause me seviear constapation. what did he do, put me on opiet pain pills and it caused me seviear constapation witch caused me to get a hurina. He did not seam to care. I am on 14 months fron the surgery and he has NOT called me or had any of his staff call me to see how I am doing after I had a cat scan at 6 months. I seam just to disappear from his list of patients who have NOT gotten better from HIS butcher job. He is right their BEFORE the surgery but after, its less and less until he does not see you or tries to sent you to some one else. He does NOT take any responsibility for his messed up surgery's. If they don't work, Its not his fault, its YOURS. DO NOT USE HIM. I HURT MORE NOW AFTER HIS SURGERY THAN I DID BEFORE. ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS GIVE ME MORE DRUGS. I did not tale prescription drugs before his surgery, but I DO NOW.. LOOKING INTO ANOTHER DOCTOR. WARRING. DO NOT USE HIM FOR ANYTHING.......,

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I suffered from back pain for 12 years when I met Dr. Webb. He changed my life after doing my laminectomy I have absolutely NO pain and he was very nice

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Webb has fantastic bed side manner. He talked to me for over 30 minutes and never made me feel like he was trying to leave. It is really nice to have a Dr. listen to your concerns and tell you pros and cons to an upcoming surgery. MIne is going to be complex, on a scale of 1-10, an 8.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

After 2 surgeries all plates & screws came loose after each surgery. Dr.Webb did not notify us after 1st surgery that screws & plates had come loose. After 2nd surgery, he did'nt notify us again screw & plates had come loose. They are loose & broken to this day. Patient still needs another surgery & Dr.Webb refuses to fix it. Terrible after surgery, no physical therapy, no any thing! Don't use this dr. under any circumstances. He will not notify you of his mistakes & won't take responsibility for his actions. He let the patient suffer for weeks, without a phone call to come in. Patient still suffers to this day & Medicare won't pay for bills because Dr. Webb had done the surgery twice. They would'nt pay again for same surgery to fix what Dr.Webb had done. Please be very careful with Dr.Webb as he is a horrible Doctor who wont take responsibility for his actions. To NOT USE Dr.Webb, NeuroTexas, St. Davids Hospital. Also just dropped this patient without any notice. No referral either!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

he does not provide thru staff preparation for what to expect post op. he does great surgery but is lacking knowledge post op regarding the severity of the pain. Trys to dump you off on a pain management doctor asap!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

He's great BEFORE surgery, but the aftercare is horrible. My Daughter has been hospitalized 4-5 times, since brain surgery. He did not write an order for stich removal while she was in the hospital. As a result from having the stitches being in for 3 1/2 weeks she has abcesses into the holes left by stiches. Very unknowlegable on pain medicine. She has been in pain for ever, and he will not prescribe what she needs to be out of pain. Avoid this office if at all possible.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. K. Michael Webb's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)