Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Fox

Dr Fox is a top notch Dr. He did major surgery on my back, and all is well now. Very knowledgeable and explains every detain of the surgery you are going to have. He and his staff are rated number one in my opinion.?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Outstanding surgeon. Did everything he could with surgery as a last resort. Explained proceedure in terms I could understand. Did an excellent job. Staff is polite, respectful and timely.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

This doctor does not have a lot of experience like other doctors. Thank god we went for a second opinion to Dr. Stokes in Austin. Always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Fox was my 2nd opinion Dr. He was very thorough and showed me the problems on my MRI that the last neurologist failed to do. Also has me scheduled for a follow up MRI in 6 months, didn't leave me to float out there wondering what is wrong with my neck. Husband also went to him for a numb arm and already has surgery scheduled instead of leaving him numb for 8 wks like the other neuro dr. Very happy with Dr. Fox and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr. Douglas J. Fox's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)