Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Fox

A year ago I had to have brain surgery and Dr. Fox did an outstanding job. Fast forward to today he was the only Dr. that would help figure out why I was having the pain in my arm and 3 fingers. He ordered tests that any Dr. could have and should have and finally he found the problem. So we went in for surgery and he was able to fix the issue. He and his nurse Jenna truly care about there patients. Highly highly highly recommend Dr. Fox you will be taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

He is the greatest! He was very attentive to my brain lesion, both before and after surgery. Just a great guy😊

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Saw Dr. Fox today and am constantly amazed at his personal care and attention each time I go. Will probably have neck surgery this next 6 months and am totally confident in him. He's just that great!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Fox is a top notch Dr. He did major surgery on my back, and all is well now. Very knowledgeable and explains every detain of the surgery you are going to have. He and his staff are rated number one in my opinion.?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Outstanding surgeon. Did everything he could with surgery as a last resort. Explained proceedure in terms I could understand. Did an excellent job. Staff is polite, respectful and timely.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

This doctor does not have a lot of experience like other doctors. Thank god we went for a second opinion to Dr. Stokes in Austin. Always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Fox was my 2nd opinion Dr. He was very thorough and showed me the problems on my MRI that the last neurologist failed to do. Also has me scheduled for a follow up MRI in 6 months, didn't leave me to float out there wondering what is wrong with my neck. Husband also went to him for a numb arm and already has surgery scheduled instead of leaving him numb for 8 wks like the other neuro dr. Very happy with Dr. Fox and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr. Douglas J. Fox's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Healthnet