You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anna Chomej

Always excuses for everything!!! Not able to find problem and solution. Not very caring Doctor...Doesn't know how to explain issue and comfort patient. I will definitely look for more professional gynecologist!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

To everyone complaining about the receptionist, she has gotten a new one! Dr. chomej performed my first pap smear and it was a good experience. She explained all the steps and made me feel comfortable. She also gave me complimentary birth control pills. She has good bedside manners and is caring.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr chomej knows her work. But her receptionist don't know how to deal with people and plus she like dealing with her own speaking people. I tell everyone not to see her until she don't change her receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I was put in on a Saturday on a cancellation. Did not have to wait at all. Dr. Chomej was lovely, very helpful and made sure I was comfortable. She was very knowledgeable and answered any question I had. Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I waited 30 mins before seeing her, but it was definitely worth the wait.The waiting time has gotten better, but it is still far from perfect. Keep in mind that she is a specialist so the demand to see her is very high. I was very understanding with the wait because I work at an eye clinic and sometimes appointments get pushed forward. It is not always the doctors fault, some patients need a longer time to be seen. Also, I noticed that the receptionist has gotten tremendously friendlier the last time I was there. Anyways, Dr. Chomej was professional with me because she took her time to listen and wrote down everything I said. We chatted for quite while about my symptoms, etc. Next, she performed a pelvic exam on me and I was so nervous! It was my first time getting one, but she made me feel extremely comfortable. The examination did not hurt at all, which meant that her clinical skills were great. After that, she told me that she would want to test my blood work and have an updated pelvic ultrasound. She thoroughly explained why I needed these tests and it made me feel that she very knowledgeable in gynecology. I also was impressed that she graduated from a prestigious medical school (McMaster University). She also gave me a free sample of birth control pills (3 months) which was really sweet of her. I wanted to try birth control bills for the first time and she took that into consideration and gave me an appropriate brand to try. I look forward to seeing her again in May. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

expect to wait way over an hour after your scheduled appointment, definitely don't try and go before work or on a lunch break. Overscheduling is definitely an issue. The long waits are definitely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Nice Doctor. However, I was referred there from my family doctor who I trust. I went there with an issue that was really bothering me. I had many tests that came back negative and the issue was never resolved. When I spoke to the Dr. Chomej, she made it seem like the issue might of been in the head and something I could possible be making up and overthinking. I found that to be a little unprofessional and that she didn't really care to look further into the issue I was having, which is not in my head. She told me to wait it out and could just be something that needed to work itself out. I've returned to my Family doctor again, since the "issues" hasn't resolved itself and will be seeking help elsewhere. I found that she didn't go above and beyond and merely just gave up and didn't want to deal. It's really unfortunate because I waited 3 months to be seen by her and another month dealing with testing and results to only STILL be in the same situation as before. Overall, not impressed with her at all.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr chomej is very friendly and well informed. She truly cares about my well being and is very open and makes you feel comfortable. Her secretary however is very hard to understand and can come across rude, not sure if this is a language barrier but I'm not very impressed with her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Anna Chomej's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Always excuses for everything!!! Not able to find problem and solution. Not very caring Doctor...Doesn't know how to explain issue and comfort patient. I will d..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Same receptionist. Rude and disrespectful. Doctor is nice but not the receptionist. "

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To everyone complaining about the receptionist, she has gotten a new one! Dr. chomej performed my first pap smear and it was a good experience. She explained al..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr chomej knows her work. But her receptionist don't know how to deal with people and plus she like dealing with her own speaking people. I tell everyone not to..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was put in on a Saturday on a cancellation. Did not have to wait at all. Dr. Chomej was lovely, very helpful and made sure I was comfortable. She was very kno..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I waited 30 mins before seeing her, but it was definitely worth the wait.The waiting time has gotten better, but it is still far from perfect. Keep in mind that..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "expect to wait way over an hour after your scheduled appointment, definitely don't try and go before work or on a lunch break. Overscheduling is definitely an ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Nice Doctor. However, I was referred there from my family doctor who I trust. I went there with an issue that was really bothering me. I had many tests that ca..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible staff and 3 hours wait after the time my appointment was made. Nice doctor but not worth the annoyance"

October 6, 2014