Ratings for Dr. Anna Chomej

Seemed angry about my own choices about MY pregnancy and how I wanted to deal with it. Never really smiled. Very informative but did not seem supportive in the decisions I made for my own health

Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Chomej is a very compassionate person, she never makes you feel rushed and she listens when you talk to her. I would recommend (and have) to anyone in need of a great gynecologist

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had to wait a super long time a couple times but she is worth it. Can't blame her, I believe at least the one time was because she was performing a delivery lol.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

dr Chomej is very kind and has a super personality for her profession. You have to wait longer to get in bur it's worth it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Chomej is wonderful. She has been my doctor for four years now and I have nothing but positive and therapeutic experience every time I see her. I really appreciate her compassion, knowledge, and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Not very pleasant experience with this doctor. The phone is never answered and they don't get back to you even if you leave a message. Long wait times. She removed me as a patient after not being able to attend an appointment. Very rude. Not going back to this doctor.

Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Chomej is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable during examinations. I have not had to wait long to see her either. The older receptionist at the front, however, is not very pleasant. I notice she started to be nicer to me once I started speaking Polish with her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My family doctor referred me as I had problem that needed surgery. Unfortunately this" specialist "does not work in any hospital and does not operate. I had to see another gynaecologist that could do my surgery. This was frustrating, took a lot of extra time , repeat of tests, and waiting till my needed surgery was done I will never go back to her as she is limited , does not operate i.e. does not work out of the hospitals at all. My family doctor said he did not know that she is is not on staff of any hospital and that she does not operate on her patients. Is that not what gynaecologists do/ What a run around

Submitted February 3, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Anna Chomej. I had a procedure done in her office and she was extremely gentle and professional. She answered all of my questions and made sure I was comfortable. Worth any wait time.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

The receptionist is definitely a kind person, as well as Dr. Chomej. Dr. Chomej is very kind and definitely takes the time to explain things to you. She made me feel very comfortable and was very reassuring.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016