Ratings for Dr. Anna Chomej

I found the receptionist very rude and sarcastic. My wait was one hour from scheduled time which means I had to miss half a day of work. I understand appointments can go longer but this is a bit ridiculous...need better scheduling. Dr. Herself was pleasant and knowledgeable but not with the wait.

Submitted June 5, 2018

Had a very pleasant experience with Dr Chomej. The wait time for a referral was much shorter than I was expecting, once in the office I did wait about 40 mins past my scheduled time, but this is somewhat expected with any specialist office. Who know's what she ran into before seeing me so I think people complaining about wait times need to have some empathy & think about if they would rather have the Dr rush them if some unexpected issues/questions arise during their own appointments. Actual appointment with Dr was very comfortable & informative, & she was well aware of some issues that were being coordinated with my family dr & ultrasound lab, which is always a great sign! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Very long wait times, but she does not rush you when you're speaking with her (which is probably why wait times are so long). Book an appointment as well in advanced as you can, as she books up quickly. Very knowledgeable, understanding, and compassionate. I find she has a very calm presence/energy.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Receptionist miserable. No return phone call from dr. No explanation for anything discussed. Overbooked

Submitted January 9, 2018

Seemed angry about my own choices about MY pregnancy and how I wanted to deal with it. Never really smiled. Very informative but did not seem supportive in the decisions I made for my own health

Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Chomej is a very compassionate person, she never makes you feel rushed and she listens when you talk to her. I would recommend (and have) to anyone in need of a great gynecologist

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had to wait a super long time a couple times but she is worth it. Can't blame her, I believe at least the one time was because she was performing a delivery lol.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

dr Chomej is very kind and has a super personality for her profession. You have to wait longer to get in bur it's worth it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Chomej is wonderful. She has been my doctor for four years now and I have nothing but positive and therapeutic experience every time I see her. I really appreciate her compassion, knowledge, and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Not very pleasant experience with this doctor. The phone is never answered and they don't get back to you even if you leave a message. Long wait times. She removed me as a patient after not being able to attend an appointment. Very rude. Not going back to this doctor.

Submitted March 2, 2017