Ratings for Dr. Michael Kirzner

Dr Kirzner is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He adopts an holistic approach to treating his patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Excellent diagnostician, softspoken, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr.Kirzner is a patient and excellent doctor. The only thing that is a draw back is that he is almost always 30 to 70 minutes late and his secretary says that I can't show up late in case he's on time. This seems unfair and disrespectful of my time. Other than this big inconvenience he is very good and takes time to answer any questions I have - I guess that is why he is always late. SO now I make sure not to make any other plans when I go to see him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

My entire family has been with Dr. Kirzner for a long time. We are truly blessed to have a caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor looking after us. He is such an asset to the medical profession and to the community at large. Dr. Kirzner is thorough, and treats you with the greatest amount of respect and kindness. He is a true doctor in every way and we could not imagine him doing anything else.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Excellent,caring and educated doctor. Willing to take time to answer my questions without that rushed sense that many doctors can give you because they want to get on to the next patient.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

EXTREMELY knowledgeable and caring. Lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

he is the best doctor of all time extremely knowledgable with anything from a bruise to addiction.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr Kirzner is the best doctor I have ever been to. I feel privileged to have him as my family physician. He is very busy but always makes time for me and I feel like he is actually listening to what I have to say and address all my concerns. Highly recommended to all.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Kirzner is a very caring, very thorough and highly knowledgeable physician. He is kind and considerate. His staff are both helpful and efficient. Although he is very busy, when you are with him you feel that he is extremely focused on your issues and sincerely concerned with your well-being in all spares of life (not only the physical). For the short period you are in his presence you are getting 100% of his attention. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

He is a wonderful doctor, and is accomodating. There have been times when I needed a quick appointment and he squeezed me in on th esame day. He is very caring and very thorough. When I am in his examining room, he is entirely focused on me, my concerns, and my well-being. It is my absolute privilege to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010