Ratings for Dr. Vivek Cheba

I cannot say enough about this place. Everyone here is amazing ..... from the front desk girls who greet you with a smile and know you by name, to the orthodontic staff in the back creating masterpieces with your smile. When I first met with Dr Cheba, his plan for me was almost 3 years of braces with a corrective jaw surgery halfway through treatment. Wow was that ever scary to hear. I thought about it for awhile and let it sink in. I decided to take the plunge, after all, they are the experts right ? BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE !!! The braces were not as bad to have on as I made them up to be in my mind and to be perfectly honest, the surgery was a breeze. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only do I have an award winning smile, but my headaches are gone, I sleep better and my teeth are no longer as sensitive as they were. All of these problems were caused by my bite and one little surgery cured them all. Thank you Dr Cheba for everything you have done for my health and my smile. I would highly recommend Red Deer Orthodontics !

Submitted August 10, 2016

Poor staff and rarely see Dr Cheba himself. I don't think my treatment is progressing as quickly as it could with the drs attention.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

There aren't enough descriptive words that could accurately describe just how amazing Dr. Cheba and the staff are! We have been going there for my sons braces for nearly 2 years now, every appointment we have been treated with respect and kindness, our appt times are on time, and I am always fully updated on the next step in my sons treatment. I appreciate everyone at Red Deer Orthodontics so incredibly much! 10/10

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

There is one word describes Dr. Cheba and his practice and it's the BEST! I can't say enough positive things about his practice. Dr. Cheba and staff throughouly take the time with each patient to deliver the best customer care for each of their patients. I felt completely confident during my whole treatment and would 100% recommend Dr. Cheba to anyone who is looking to improve their smile!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

I would Highly recommend Dr Cheba at RDO . My daughter had the standard braces and I was so thrilled with the results that I opted to go for the invisalign treatment for myself. It was hands down one of the best decisions I’ve made. From the first appointment to the last, I’ve always been treated with the greatest care and professionalism. Everyone at the office is always so warm and available to answer my questions and concerns. Most people were not aware that I had invisalign and the change is enormous. The payment plan also made invisalign affordable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr. Cheba and his team at Red Deer Orthodontics are amazing! I was able to go in and get started on my Invisalign right away, doing monthly payments that best suited me. The process was fast and appointments were always quick, easy and painless. Everyone there is very knowledgeable and every question I asked was followed with an answer. The girls at reception are always friendly, you’re greeted right away with a smile and booked for your next appointment in seconds. They have exceeded my expectations and I’m so happy with the results. Since having Invisalign I can now truly smile with confidence. Thank You Red Deer Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. Cheba and his staff are super professional and truly care about their patients and their smile. Highly recommended if you considering braces. Ladies at front always great with smile and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

After a 8 months of braces hubby lost his job Dr Vivek Cheba not only showed compassion but the way they had billed insurance protected us from owing a huge amount at end..thanks so much

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

My three kids have all had braces with Dr. Cheba and there teeth look amazing. At 40 I decided to get braces because I wanted my teeth to look beautiful like my kids. 18 months later I finally have the smile I always wanted. Staff was always super friendly.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Cheba is a fantastic orthodontist. My case is pretty complicated, this being my 3rd time with braces and also needing jaw surgery as well. He welcomed me with a warm smile and confidence, and continues to do so every time I see him. As a result of his care, I also have long lost confidence now and a smile that I have been dreaming of for so many years, after so many failed attempts. I had honestly lost hope. Dr. Cheba also pointed me in the direction of some amazing specialists, this I will forever be grateful for. I no longer have the severe overbite that affected my life in so many negative ways. My journey started with him, and always with a smile. His staff are amazing as well, always up to date on my case, and delivering great care every time I see them. I would recommend this doctor to anyone needing the care of an orthodontist. I've seen 3 different ones over the years, and Dr. Cheba is definitely the shining star. I am nearing the end of my over 20 year journey, I can never thank Dr. Cheba enough. Thank you Dr. Cheba and Red Deer Orthodontics, I would never have gotten this far without you.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Vivek Cheba's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2012)

Request an Appointment