Dr. Vivek Cheba

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vivek Cheba

I cannot say enough about this place. Everyone here is amazing ..... from the front desk girls who greet you with a smile and know you by name, to the orthodontic staff in the back creating masterpieces with your smile. When I first met with Dr Cheba, his plan for me was almost 3 years of braces with a corrective jaw surgery halfway through treatment. Wow was that ever scary to hear. I thought about it for awhile and let it sink in. I decided to take the plunge, after all, they are the experts right ? BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE !!! The braces were not as bad to have on as I made them up to be in my mind and to be perfectly honest, the surgery was a breeze. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only do I have an award winning smile, but my headaches are gone, I sleep better and my teeth are no longer as sensitive as they were. All of these problems were caused by my bite and one little surgery cured them all. Thank you Dr Cheba for everything you have done for my health and my smile. I would highly recommend Red Deer Orthodontics !

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Cheba is an absolute rockstar and one of the most highly acclaimed orthodontic specialists in Western Canada. In addition to being extremely knowledgable and skillful in his craft, it's his passion for the community that sets him apart. He's always involved in great causes in the community, and gives back whenever possible. And his team also buys into that same philosophy. One more thing... his approach is always low pressure. Taking the plunge into orthodontics isnt an easy one. Dr. Cheba gives you the facts, his professional opinion, and leaves the decision up to you. There is never any pressure at Clarity. Overall, my experience has been first rate all the way.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Amazing!!! Dr cheba and his team know how to make you feel special and always are laughing. Love my smile!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Went in for a consult for my daughter and made time to consult me as well. Spent a lot of time with us and so pleasant and kind. Made us feel very welcome and comfortable and Dr. Chiba spent time discussing options with us. Left amazed at the service we received. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

We have one very happy daughter with her new smile!! This has been a very positive experience . From all the staff , service , attention to detail and the convince of having a Stettler location which is our home town. Thanks to Dr.Cheba and the SureSmile system we are five months free of braces early! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, for being part of changing my life for the better.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I have been very pleased with my experience at this office. Dr. Cheba was very gracious with my specific case and I am very appreciative of the care that was given. Staff was always wonderful and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Cheba and his staff are fantastic. Nice and relaxing place to go.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I am exploding with happiness. I have never been treated with soo much friendliness. I had a abstract canine and not only did they find it but pulled it forward to its place. Being told over and over again by orthodontistsome that they would have you pull it and put in a fake was upsetting but Dr cheba made me one of the happiest people ever. I love smile. I would do it all again if I had to. Thank you sooo much red deer orthodonticts and Dr Vivek Cheba you you've changed my life. And u couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Cheba by my dentist Dr. Der about my bite. From the moment I walked in to Red Deer Orthodontics the staff were so welcoming and positive. I was recommended by Dr. Cheba to have double jaw surgery in Calgary by an amazing maxillofacial surgeon Dr. Miller Smith. Although this news was definitely a shock to hear at first I had no doubt in this decision and trusted Dr. Cheba completely. And so my prep for the surgery began, starting with braces (particularly Sure Smile, which shortened my overall time with braces). The staff were incredible. They were always willing to answer my many questions and perform things to perfection. They made my appointments fun instead of a hastle. Dr. Cheba always recognized what else had to be done in order for my surgery to be successful, which included gum grafting and wisdom teeth removal. There was always good communication between my surgeon and Dr. Cheba about the next step. After the incredibly successful surgery came the work to bring everything all together. And Dr. Cheba did just that. Now I have the best smile I could ever have imagined. Thank you so much Red Deer Orthodontics, for absolutely everything. I have no regrets and am thankful everyday for being able to bite properly and having an award winning smile. I would 100% recommend Red Deer Orthodontics. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Vivek Cheba's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2012)

Request an Appointment