Dr. Vivek Cheba

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vivek Cheba

I cannot say enough about this place. Everyone here is amazing ..... from the front desk girls who greet you with a smile and know you by name, to the orthodontic staff in the back creating masterpieces with your smile. When I first met with Dr Cheba, his plan for me was almost 3 years of braces with a corrective jaw surgery halfway through treatment. Wow was that ever scary to hear. I thought about it for awhile and let it sink in. I decided to take the plunge, after all, they are the experts right ? BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE !!! The braces were not as bad to have on as I made them up to be in my mind and to be perfectly honest, the surgery was a breeze. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only do I have an award winning smile, but my headaches are gone, I sleep better and my teeth are no longer as sensitive as they were. All of these problems were caused by my bite and one little surgery cured them all. Thank you Dr Cheba for everything you have done for my health and my smile. I would highly recommend Red Deer Orthodontics !

Submitted August 10, 2016

Fantastic “adult braces” experience- have and will continue to refer and recommend RDO to family and friends

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Did not have a good experience. Make sure you get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

amazing team and doctor! received fantastic care throughout my treatment

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Wonderful staff and I received great care from Dr. Cheba

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Overall a fairly good experience, but I feel like this office sees so many patients that it’s a bit of an assembly line. I’m very selective of professionals that I, or my family see too, and their ability to be caring. Dr. Cheba is nice enough, but some of his staff are not fantastic with kids.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

This guy is the best of the best for orthodontic care! I love going to my appointments I get so excited with my changing smile! His staff are so friendly and kind as well as very accommodating! I highly recommend him to all my friends considering braces!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I am very pleased and grateful for the result that I received at this place. This work is a real professionals, a good and friendly team led by Dr. Chiba. Thank you for my wonderful smile and your wonderful hands !!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Best! Best! Best! Couldn't be happier with treatment! Vic is a wonderful professional, knows his craft inside out. Staff was great as well!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

An excellent orthodontist . Gave best care ever. Staff are helpful and always smiling .

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Vivek Cheba's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Manitoba (Grad. 2012)

Request an Appointment