Ratings for Dr. Marya Gendzielewski

rudest dr i ever met in my entire life..condesding,rude, likes to lecture and has made me cry several times during my visits

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

After dropping this doctor (and that rude receptonist Rita)...i have been seeing another doc. And Im M U C H happier now. What a difference in attitude!! Also my new doc doesnt make me come in every 4 months and make me take lab tests every freeking time!! Why? Coz i dont have a health problem. I dont know what dr. G's problem was! Its like she doesnt trust my perfect health. So glad and relieved i left. Good riddance to her and her R U D E staff!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr G is a brilliant physician with a ton of experience. True, she does take a bit getting used to but when it comes to internal medicine issues I will go with the Einstein every time. Staff up front needs to lighten up. Like a drill sergeant.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Rude, condescending....I am looking for a good endocrinologist who is kind and still knows "their stuff". Dr.G was insulting and mocked my symptoms, insinuating I was too fat. My endocrine issue is real and having worked in healthcare , this is the rudest physician I ever had the misfortune to meet. BTW, the one who answers the phone?? Rude as well. Deplorable place, do not go.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She has poor bedside manners. She uses technical terms not common to the everyday person and gets upset when you ask a question or for further explanation. She gives limited knowledge to her patients and has limited knowledge in the field. Very disappointed with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Gendzielewski is great! She sits with you & shows genuine care for your needs. But her staff, especially the mean, rude, unprofessional woman at the front desk should find a job where she does not see patients. I am always nervous when I come in, in the room waiting now, and the front desk staff is so rude and uncaring about the patients it gives me anxiety. Even on the phone she talks down to you & can't wait to slam the phone in your ear. If you don't already have an endo, find a diff one. Sorry Dr. G. Your front desk help is forcing me to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I am a middle aged woman seeking an Endocrinologist for thyroid issues. My 35 year old son saw an endocrinologist when he was 13 and experiencing adrenal insufficiency, but I could not remember how to spell the Dr.'s name. However, when I went on this site and saw the name and negative reviews, I knew she was the one my son had seen. I would not recommend this physician. She did not help my son, who had clinical symptoms that caused him to be on bed rest for 4 months, but because his lab results were "borderline," he was not treated. He struggled with the symptoms throughout school and his adult life so far. I could never understand why physicians rely on subjective lab tests instead of treating clinical symptoms. When I raised the issue with her, she suggested that I needed to go on Prozac! There was no discussion, period. I also disliked the rude staff and extremely long wait times. Do your physical and emotional well being a favor and go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I couldn't agree more with the negative reviews! I have been going here for years and don't know why! A poor man came into the office by mistake when I was in the waiting room, and the receptionist ripped him a new one! She is always RUDE. Once I made a mistake with a prescription and Dr. G reamed me out. I had to go back in 3 months instead of 6, because "I wasn't responsible enough!". You also better plan on at least 1.5 to 2 hrs of waiting! Go elsewhere, I've had enough abuse!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!SHE KNOWS HER STUFF INSIDE AND OUT.MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT SHE DROPPED MY INSURANCE CO. I HAVE A NEW DR. NOW BUT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HER BACK.GREAT AT WHAT SHE DOES!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

i've been seeing dr. g since 1998. since then i've had to put up with her EXTREAMLY RUDE RUDE RUDE secretary ( i think her name is "rita" with glasses). Dr. G is a bit rude with no bedside manners herself. I have decided to see another dr. instead who got BETTER RATINGS than dr. g did. Dr. G might have been an excellent dr...but her and her secretary's **** attitude can go to hell. i'm not dealing with that crap anymore! some of her patients might have liked her but MOST do not...me being one of them! goodbye forever dr. G!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Marya Gendzielewski's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Syracuse, NY