Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Arthur

I have been going here for years . I have always been treated great.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Submitted August 22, 2014

Great experience with Dr. Arthur! She and her staff are professional and informative

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

I've had a great experience with Dr. Arthur. She is friendly, knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all my of questions. I was amazed at the amount of time she spent with me. The office is nicely decorated and the type of environment you look forward to going in.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

This person should NOT use the term doctor. In my opinion she's nothing more then a high priced cosmetologist. She is very rude and non-caring. You get short curt answers to a question. If you have skin cancer or another skin disease see another doctor. It would seem this person only wants your money. If your not spending big money on spa's, creams or botox she wants VERY little to do with you. You'll be lucky if she spends 2 to 3 minutes in your room after waiting almost an hour for her. I feel HMO's should not carry her nor recommend her.

Submitted December 29, 2010

I cancelled an appt for Fill 5 days in advance and was billed for the Fill anyway. She's only in it for the money.

Submitted July 16, 2009

The staff at the front desk is friendly but the people who take you into the room are rude. The first time I visited the person walking me back was friendly as we walked through the halls but once we were in the room with the door closed she was rude and interrupted my answers to her questions. She asked me why I was there, I described my problem and then she asked, but what is it...to which I responded...I don't know, that's why I'm here. I had waited a month to get an appointment with Dr. Arthur then another 45 minutes in her waiting room once the day finally arrived. When she did come in to see me she was only in the room for a total of 10 minutes, maybe 3 of them were spent talking to me. All I got out of that visit was something to the effect of "it doesn't matter what you have, we treat it all the same" and some spa products. My follow up visit wasn't much better, 45 more minutes of waiting then 5 with the doctor and the problem still isn't resolved.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

If you are expecting this to be an office that's caring to patients, it won't be. It seems more a spa than an MD's office, and patients who are visiting for genuine dermatological issues are treated like second class citizens. It seems that the MD cares more about the decorations in the office than about how well the staff treats patients--you can see that as soon as you step in the door. You will not get clear communication from the staff; if you have a question, be sure to state it very quickly, otherwise you'll get rudely cut off and lectured about your mistakes and ignorance. The staff seems to reflect how the doctor feels about the practice and patients.

Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth A. Arthur's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1990)