Ratings for Dr. Cathy L. Dahl

I found Dr Dahl while searching for a minimally invasive surgeon to perform a hysterectomy via the da vinci robotic system because of its decrease in pain, recovery time, and blood loss compared to the traditional laparoscopic approach. She is the leading surgeon in the region for this type of surgery and even teaches other surgeons how to perform it around the country. At my consultation she completely listened to all of my concerns and answered every question I had fully. Her knowledge was unsurpassable, and she was very understanding and relatable. Her staff was friendly and helpful during the entire process. After my surgery I felt phenomenal and was able to return to work and my usual activiy within a couple days even with two small children at home. I have never been more pleased and I will continue to refer her to everyone I meet.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I found Dr. Dahl to be VERY knowledgable, easy to talk to and very professional. I am recovering from a complex surgery she perfofrmed 8 days ago and am very happy with her and her services. Her office at the previous location did not have a good reception office staff, it was very chaotic but now that she's at 29th and Urish, the help and atmosphere is wonderful. I'd refer people to her, actually I already did suggest my aunt see her)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. dahl was very nice to start with but then she judged me and made me feel horrible about myself because of my age and how many children i have.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Cathy L. Dahl's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)