You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ruth Bogoch

Dr B was my doctor for approximately 10 years. I believe her to be knowledgeable and never afraid to say if she doesn't know. Will refer you immediately when required . However, her attitude is often one of arrogance and superiority. I doubt she would make it in an area of speciality because of this prickly ness...if family doctors were not so hard to find I would have left years ago. Also, her support staff leave a lot to be desired.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Bogoch has been my doctor for more than 20 years. I trust her with my life. She's amazing and I've recommended others to her. She's extremely knowledgeable, a straight-shooter, and very proactive. I can tell her anything and she listens and makes me feel like I'm heard. I'm not just another number, I'm her patient and I know she cares. I hope she never retires!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Bogoch for about 18 years. She can be very thorough and caring but there are times that she can be rude and very offhand. Depends on the day... I have thought a number of times of finding a different doctor, buth then I have a really good session with her, so I continue to see her. I think if you are simply assertive and persevere, you will get the very knowledgable and caring doctor most of the time.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Great doctor, knows her stuff. Always on time. I like her a lot

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I have visited this doctor on several occasions with my elderly mother-in-law & found her to be very superior,cold & rude.I have extensive knowledge in the medical field & have never met a dr. like this.We had gone in repeatedly for pain control,she gave my mother very complicated instructions & didn't take time to write them out properly.If I had not gone in with her she would have definitely mixed up the times & dosage of the new medication.At my mother's age she gets confused easily & her memory is not great.The last time I came in with a list of problems she was having she was extremely rude to me saying that I was trying to guide the patient & that normally she did not see patients with other people. I explained that she was rude & that the family was concerned & sent me on their behalf.On the list it was stated that she had a fall & that her ribs were sore, she did not even exam her.After I had stood up to she seemed to be more thorough &attentive.Could say more but no space left

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Absolutely amazing. Goes the extra mile. Very honest, knowledgeable and straightforward. They don't get better than this!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Bogoch is very approachable and thorough. She is very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

I've been seeing her for 14 years and she is wonderful. Knows when to refer you to a specialist and goes out of her way to help.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I have a great deal of confidence in her clinical judgement. She is very thorough and straight forward, which I find refreshing. She is always willing to take the time to follow-up on concerns and answer questions. I consider myself lucky to have found this physicians

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Very knowledgable and willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Ruth Bogoch's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr B was my doctor for approximately 10 years. I believe her to be knowledgeable and never afraid to say if she doesn't know. Will refer you immediately when re..."

July 18, 2015