Ratings for Dr. James G. Giblin

Was very rude and I think had a bad day. Took it out on me and only had 1 minute with him. Walked out mid question! Have a new urologist now down the street and am glad

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I saw Dr Giblin after being diagnosed with multiple kidney stones. The doctor was very knowledgable and gave me multiple treatment options to think about.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Dr. Giblin performed my prostatectomy using the da Vinci robotic technique. Recovery was quick and a year later sexual function was fully restored and then some! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the final result.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr.Giblin was polite, caring and knowledgable. He diagnosed my bladder cancer early, gave me specific info on my chemical and surgical options etc. I am now two years cancer free and probably would not be here if not for Dr Giblin's advice and knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Had emergency need and in agonizing pain, but told by person answering the phone that doctor could not see me until the next day. I then called my GP who took me right in, diagnosed my prostitis, and gave me two prescriptions..one for pain plus an antibiotic. Dr Giblin did call me back and get me in (late in day) on the day of my call, but did not even examine my prostate. I have a new urologist now.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Wonderful caring doctor, he's very nice, takes his time, and is very knowledgeable. I didn't feel rushed and I felt very at ease talking to him. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. James G. Giblin's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners