Ratings for Dr. Eric H. Thall

Dr. Thall is a brilliant, caring physician who has been extremely helpful to me for many years. In addition, his PA, Rani Israel, is outstanding. Dr. Thall taught me the importance of "running down" issues when they emerge. Dr. Thall and Rani Israel are personable and patient.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Thall after a bad experience with another urologist. I found him helpful and attentive. As a bladder cancer survivor, I require cystoscopies every year, a procedure that is extremely uncomfortable even with anesthesia. Unlike my previous urologist, I find it unpleasant and uncomfortable, but only minimally painful. The office is very busy and the staff, while not really rude, don't spend a minute more with you than they can get away with. Dr. Thall is usually busy, but even when he is short with me, his PA isn't. I am quite glad that he is younger than me, so I don't have to worry about finding a new urologist if he retires.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

1/2005 south nassau hospital cut urethra during procedure when told of condition denies it and would not see subject again, causing necrosis of the penis and ultimately lose of erectile tissue. Subject left pemenately impaired. You are taking your life in your hands seeing this Dr. Beware!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

left metal clip inside patient, tumor invaded bladder on pathology report, and somehow patient incontinent even after radio frequency, never told patient to follow up with radiation, PSA level still increases to this day, cancer is always on patients mind,he is 73 he is unhappy he is my father

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Explained all options, very warm, caring. Staff helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. Eric H. Thall's Credentials

• Polish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY