Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Friedlich

I copied this review because my experience was identical. Dr. Friedlich was very lacking in bed side manner skills. He seemed cold and really offered me no hope at all. I had to go home looking at future of more continued pain. It seemed strange to me that a Neurosurgeon supposedly experienced in complicated spinal surgeries was unable to help me. In addition, both times the wait time was in excess of 1hour 45 minutes. Avoid this guy at all costs

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I was referred to this doctor from my primary doctor because I was involved in a car accident and have had ongoing back issues making it difficult for me to work. I had an MRI performed and scheduled a consult with Dr Friedlich to read the results and discuss options of what direction I needed to take to help with this back injury. I paid a $400 cash payment for the office visit and waited to see Dr friedlich. He came in and acted as if it was an inconvenience to have to speak with me. This was the most unprofessional, rudest doctor I have ever dealt with. He said I have the report for your MRI here. I asked "ok can you let me know what it says and what do you recommend I do to fix my back", The doctor literally said I can print the report for you. He recommended I request other people to do parts of my job for me that I am unable to do because of my injured back. He offered no diagnosis or a treatment plan for me. I left his office feeling conned, as he took $400, and spend less then 10 minutes with me basically acting annoyed that he had to be there for that 10mins. If I could give him less then 1 star he would be deserving. I will now need to look for another neurosurgeon to help me address my back pain as this doctor doesn't feel the need to actually do his job.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Waiting time 1-2 hours.time with him 10-15 min.. I am sure he is qualified but very cold and lacking communication skills.. lacking the emotional connection for the very injured or Sick patents.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Friedlich God gave you endless talent and your hands are filled with magic, you saved my aunt's life I will be thankful to you for the rest of my life. God bless you, a well wisher from Toronto!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Last year Dr. Daniel Friedlich performed emergency surgery on me for a Sub-dural Hematoma due to a horrible car accident and did a excellent job. Six months later, I am doing great with no side affects physically or mentally and back at work.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Daniel L. Friedlich's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2001)