Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Friedlich

Waiting time 1-2 hours.time with him 10-15 min.. I am sure he is qualified but very cold and lacking communication skills.. lacking the emotional connection for the very injured or Sick patents.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Friedlich was very lacking in bed side manner skills. He seemed cold and really offered me no hope at all. I had to go home looking at future of more continued pain. It seemed strange to me that a Neurosurgeon supposedly experienced in complicated spinal surgeries was unable to help me.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Friedlich God gave you endless talent and your hands are filled with magic, you saved my aunt's life I will be thankful to you for the rest of my life. God bless you, a well wisher from Toronto!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Last year Dr. Daniel Friedlich performed emergency surgery on me for a Sub-dural Hematoma due to a horrible car accident and did a excellent job. Six months later, I am doing great with no side affects physically or mentally and back at work.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Daniel L. Friedlich's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company