You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Stoley

Dr. Stoley and staff are TOP NOTCH! I have been seeing Dr. Stoley for treatment of chronic upper shoulder and lower back pain and he has been awesome! His staff are amazing, always friendly and helpful! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stoley if anyone is looking for a great chiropractor! Barb K.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Great Experience! Dr.Stoley has helped me tremendously. After first treatment I felt already much better with my back. Staff at the front desk is very friendly. I would recommend everyone with any sort of body pain to visit Dr. Stoley.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

The fact I can get an appointment which fits our travel schedule is valuable. His taking the time to listen, explain and make suggestions is most appreciated. Thank-you

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Stoley is the best!!! Every time I've phoned in , I have gotten a appointment right away, which is so important when your in pain. I had to cancel my appointment today because I had to take my hubby to hospital and was not able to get there in time. Not a problem and rebooked for tomorrow. Had a massage by Orasa also who is just great. she was very gentle with my feet and knee. She really did listen and made me feel very comfortable. The front office is also excellent!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Stoley healed my injury caused by a fall. I had deep pain in my upper inner thigh that physiotherapy was unable to heal through treatment and exercise. I was unable to bend my left leg down to sit cross legged without severe pain. Physiotherapy treatment did not help at all. Someone recommended I see a chiropractor so I booked an appointment with Dr. Stoley. Along with working on my alignment which was out of whack from my fall, he provided deep massage to the muscles affected in my inner thigh. The results were miraculous. Within just a few treatments the pain was gone and my flexibility returned to normal. I highly recommend Dr. Stoley. Along with being an exceptional healer, he is a genuinely caring man. Thank you Dr. Stoley!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Stoley is a fantastic chiropractor! When I first started seeing him, I was hesitant about the idea of chiropractic treatment and it took a long time for me to come around but I am so glad I stuck with it. Dr. Stoley makes me feel comfortable and informed about my treatment and he is just such a great all-around person. His staff also deserve a mention because they make me feel welcome every time I walk in the door. They seem to know everyone's names the second they come in the door and they genuinely care about how I am. I can't imagine going to another clinic.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I would NOT reccommend this chiropractor. The first time I saw him, he adjusted my neck and sprained it. I was in terrible pain and couldn't move for 2 weeks. I will not be coming back.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Ronald Stoley's response
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not get the immediate results you were looking for. I try to make it clear to all new patients that many people can be stiff and achy after their first spinal correction. This is much like people getting muscle soreness after their first workout after a long break. It is unfortunate that you did not let us know about your situation so we could give you strategies to get through the muscle soreness in a more timely fashion and to ultimately take steps to correct the underlying cause of your spinal dysfunction. You are certainly welcome to come back in order to do so. My front desk staff are very dedicated to ensuring that you have a comfortable and welcoming experience in the clinic and do their absolute best to minimize waiting times. I would have hoped you would have found them to be the shining light of your unfortunate experience here. You are more than welcome in this clinic and I speak for myself as well as my front desk staff when I say that we wish to do our very best to correct your experience. Dr. Ron

Submitted June 19, 2015

As a healthy and very physically active individual, I found myself with a sore back and shoulders along with an inability to fully shoulder check on my right side. A friend suggested it might be a good time to visit a Chiropractor as she’d had similar symptoms and it had definitely helped her. I was hesitant to believe that, but did make an appointment with Dr. Ronald Stoley to see if he could assist. He did. It took several visits, but I could feel an improvement almost immediately. Now when I have a ‘weary’ back, sore shoulders and neck, I know it’s time for a couple of quick visits to realign. Dr. Stoley’s bedside manner is excellent and he’s definitely made a difference.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

My Family Doctor referred me to Dr. Stoley about 6 months ago for treatment of ongoing C5 and C6 pain which became more challenging after an MVA. I was a reluctant patient due to my concerns about the “adjustment” process. However, Dr. Stoley’s experience and skill in recognizing and treating my core issue has resulted in significantly improving my neck mobility and decreasing my pain. I’m delighted! Dr. Stoley has an easy, comfortable manner and a flexible schedule which makes appointments stress-free. His staff are marvelous; everyone is friendly and personable. (And I’m no longer a reluctant patient.)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I've been a patient with Dr. Stoley for years, for both injuries and preventative care. Chiropractic treatment has reduced or eliminated my many repetitive strain injuries, making it possible for me to continue doing my job successfully. One-time injuries have also been treated very effectively with chiropractic, often with only 1 or 2 visits if I see him as soon as possible after the injury occurs. Dr. Stoley keeps current on research, always investigating new ways and methods of treating his patients; he never loses sight of the whole body, finding the connections between where the pain is occurring and the actual source of the injury or damage. He and his staff have always been top-notch professionals, friendly, courteous, caring, and welcoming. Patients are always greeted personally, treated with care and respect, and seen as quickly as possible. I can’t imagine ever going to another chiropractic office as long as I live in the same city as Dr. Stoley’s practice.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Ronald Stoley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stoley graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1988 and grew up in Calgary. He is married to Denise, and they have 2 daughters and 2 dogs. “I fell off a bike onto my head. A chiropractor relieved my symptoms so fast I had to find out why. It was that interest that made me become a chiropractor. My favourite thing about my practice is helping everyday people find relief and helping their children with headaches, asthma, colic, constipation, etc. What could be more fun?” In his spare time, Dr. Stoley enjoys triathlon training, skiing and ballroom dancing. Dr. Stoley is a member of the Alberta College & Association of Chiropractic, the Canadian Chiropractic Association, the Calgary Chiropractic Association, and the Knights of Columbus.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)

• Alberta Blue Cross
Standard Life
SunLife Financial
The Cooperators

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stoley and staff are TOP NOTCH! I have been seeing Dr. Stoley for treatment of chronic upper shoulder and lower back pain and he has been awesome! His staff..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience! Dr.Stoley has helped me tremendously. After first treatment I felt already much better with my back. Staff at the front desk is very friendl..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The fact I can get an appointment which fits our travel schedule is valuable. His taking the time to listen, explain and make suggestions is most appreciated. ..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stoley is the best!!! Every time I've phoned in , I have gotten a appointment right away, which is so important when your in pain. I had to cancel my appo..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stoley healed my injury caused by a fall. I had deep pain in my upper inner thigh that physiotherapy was unable to heal through treatment and exercise. I ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stoley is a fantastic chiropractor! I was hesitant about the idea of chiropractic treatment but I am so glad I gave it a chance. Dr. Stoley made me feel com..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stoley is a fantastic chiropractor! When I first started seeing him, I was hesitant about the idea of chiropractic treatment and it took a long time for me ..."

June 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.thecalgarychiropractor.com" to "http://www.thecalgarychiropractor.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2J 5N8". Address has been updated from "None" to "10816 Macleod Trail Southeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032785350".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I would NOT reccommend this chiropractor. The first time I saw him, he adjusted my neck and sprained it. I was in terrible pain and couldn't move for 2 weeks. I..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a healthy and very physically active individual, I found myself with a sore back and shoulders along with an inability to fully shoulder check on my right si..."

January 14, 2015