Ratings for Dr. Mojan Gabbay

I don't usually write reviews but I feel obligated as a woman to let other women know about this doctor and her staff I had a terrible experience with them her assistant Blanca was very incompetent I had to keep calling to get results on tests that were obviously not important to them but were very important to me got a massage on my phone that "test looked fine" had to call back and ask which test she was referring to as I had had a few also what about my PREGNANCY test!!! Got a call from Gabbay at my job she was very rude to me she told me she "could not work around you guys' schedule" she also asked me " where are we going with this" when I asked what she meant she asked if I was going to make another appt. I said I have to really think about that she said ok them bye and hung up! I'm obviously never going there again please do your homework before choosing the person your going to trust with your health!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

After being lucky enough to have had Dr. Gabbay deliver my 2 children I continue to see her on a regular basis. She is an absolute joy to work with. She is professional, accomodating and frank with any diagnosis or treatment options! If your insurance provider includes Dr. Gabbay's services consider yourself lucky and give her a call.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I can say w/ 100% confidence that Dr. Gabbay is absolutely the best OB/GYN I've ever worked w/ or been a patient of. She was my doctor for the care, labor & delivery of both my children (ages 4 & 1) & I couldn't be happier w/ the care I received over the past 5 years. She consistently went above & beyond, making herself available to me w/ multiple methods & always ready to help. She listened & made recommendations my 1st time around when I really had no idea what to expect & always made me feel like my opinions, hopes, desires, & questions were welcome. As a victim of sexual assault as a child, I had A LOT of concerns about labor, delivery, hospital procedures & "norms", & even who would be in the room when it was go time. She made me feel like every question & concern I had was valid & did her best to keep me comfortable. I know her, I know her style & personality w/ her patients, no one could have treated me better & I am extremely grateful for her. Can't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Doctor Gabbay MD,Mojan is GREAT, she is amazing, she took time to explain every thing, provinding personalized attentive care, she makes things so comfortable, is very nice, lovely and charming doctor. I will recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Gabbay without reservation. Excellent bedside manner,extremely knowledgeable, and always available to her patients... I underwent a complete hysterectomy in July of 2012, and as it was a first time experience for me having surgery 1 was very, very nervous. I put my trust in God and Dr. Gabbay. Everything went great!! KUDOS to Dr. Gabbay...

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

I would have given a lower score on staff but Maria is the BEST! She was my favorite part of my dr. visits. The rest, howerever was quite unenjoyable. Gabbay induced me because I was two days past due and she saw "discrepencies" in the heart rate strip at my appointment, turned out my baby was completely fine the TWO days I was being induced (obviously, my body wasn't ready to deliver). The nurses said that my baby was probably just shifting positions when the dr. noted the decelerations. I'm sure the doctore knew this but had her own agenda to heed to. All the nurses at the hospital were AWEFUL! And when it came time for me to start pushing, the nurse told me to stop because no one knew where Gabbay was. It took her an HOUR to get to my room. My poor baby's head was so worpped from being partially pushed out for an entire hour. Gabbay is not good at communicating and I always felt like I had unanswered questions after my appointments with her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I came to that office for birth control. The front staff was rude, and unhelpful. Nobody acknowledged me when I came in (with 3 people working) and I stood at the front counter for 20 minutes (times on my stop watch) until I finally asked if someone could help me. After I put my name on the list, I waited another 20 minutes until i was called to the front counter to pay my co-pay. I waited in waiting room for 22 minutes. Dr. Gabbay appeared to be nice and was very friendly, though throughout our communication she appeared to be rushed. I was interested in specific birth control method and I mentioned that I never used it before. Dr. failed to give me the full range of information regarding it and side effects. She just recommended it to me as one of the best available. When I came back home and looked online for info I developed some concerns. I tried to reach Dr. three times through office. She finally returned my call after I told office staff that I might sue for misinformation.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

The most horrible experience I have ever had with a doctor!! I was in the middle of a contraction when she decided she wanted to tell me she didn't like my birth plan! She was hours late and didn't even bother to look at me in the eye before she decided to break my bag. Worst doctor ever. Dr. Kossari came to the rescue.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I was referred by my primary doctor to see Dr. Gabbay. The staff was friendly and I didn't have to wait long. I get really nervous when I see a new doctor for the first time. She was really nice and friendly. She explained my system throughly and was easy to talk to. I give her a thumps up in my book.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I am currently 4 months pregnant with my second child and so far I absolutely LOVE Dr. Gabbay and the office staff! I prefer natural birth and was contemplating having a home birth this time but could not afford to without insurance help. I was up front with Dr Gabbay about my reservations about having another hospital birth, due to a nurse at another hospital creating an emergency that did not exist during the birth of my son. She was extremely empathetic and took the time to address my concerns as well as explain her philosophy on birth and her role in it. After my first appointment with her I much more excited about delivering at Holy Cross with her. My husband and son have attended each appointment with me and she NEVER FAILS to address my son as a part of this whole process. She makes a point of making sure he gets to hear or see "his" baby each time. I cannot say enough good about her at this point in our doctor/patient relationship!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Mojan Gabbay's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA