Ratings for Dr. Ashlesh Dani

My wife and I saw him twice for my wife's neuralgia caused by tumor. He properly suggested a radiation oncologist, but had no one to recommend. He agreed to continue to care for my wife for pain management and prescriptions. We found a radiation oncol on our own and scheduled radiation therapy. Leading up to the radiation procedure, we called this doctor to tell him that his current plan for pain management was not keeping up with my wife's pain. His assistant told us she couldn't get him until 2pm. She called back around then and informed us that Dr Dani could not recommend anything else except take 2 more lyrica. That was that. We moved on. I counted 6 other drugs used with good effect by people with similar condition on various blogs. This doctor was useless to us. I would give him a flat F for knowledge of his field, and generally for providing care. This is hit and run healthcare at it's worst.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Ashlesh Dani's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1993)