Ratings for Dr. Shahrad R. Shamsi

I had sever stomach pain and Dr shamsi interviewed me for 15 minutes and diagnosed me for having bacteria in my stomach. I asked him if i need to have any test, he said it might take time to get the result and be expensive, and said he is sure that i have the bacteria. so he gave me antibiotic and after i finished them i still had the pain. I went to another doctor and after having the test and proper exams, my new doctor found out that i have polyp. I am very unhappy with Dr. Shamsi and i hope that he would be careful with diagnosis!!

Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Shamsi is incredibly attentive, sensitive and absolutely knows what he is doing. He has been my doctor going on 5 years now, and I have never once doubted his opinion or diagnosis. I have GI issues that will unfortunately be for the rest of my life. But, I have been in good hands and I know as long as I listen to Dr. Shamsi's recommendations I am going to be ok...

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I had severe Irritable bowel syndrome for several years... I was just miserable and got so I dreaded eating...several other dr's had no answers. Dr Shamsi correctly diagnosed it as SIBO - Small intestine bacterial overgrowth. 20 days of strong specialized antibiotics and I'm completely cured for last 3 months... He knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Shahrad R. Shamsi's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Multiplan