Ratings for Dr. Cecilia P. Pineda

I have been seeing Dr. Pineda for over 10 years and really liked her. Two weeks ago she closed her practice suddenly without letting her patients know. I obtained a copy of my medical records from BACTES Imaging Solutions in San Diego CA. about 1 year ago. Maybe former patients can contact them for their own records.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pineda for about 4 years now, I have some medical issues with my liver and iron levels. She always wants blood work, so today I brought her in $3,022.16 worth of blood work from Quest, but since it was a few months old she wanted more. I attempted to ask her what is wrong with me, and then she went on about how I never do any tests, talk to Atena and ask on many tests they have paid out in the last year,I told her that last weekend I was throwing up and had constant diarrhea that my wife had to clean off the walls, I asked her for an antibiotic in case I had an infection, with an iffy liver you do not take chances, she refused as if I was lying and then said she was discharging me from her practice, just do blood work, she did not even want to write me my scripts, blood pressure, etc. In my opion I would stay clear of this doctor, I feel its all about money. Not a nice person.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

She is an excellent doctor that very concern to her patient well being.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Pineda for over 10 yrs now. My whole family sees her! I always recommend her to everyone. She really cares about her patients & listens. She will scold you when you don't take care of yourself but that's just a sign of caring. She'll make suggestions to help you reach a health goal. The office is not an upscale office but it's clean and neat. She has made improvements over the years and it shows. Her office and staff remind me of a small town doctor's office where you feel at home. I don't understand all the negative comments made by other people; I guess they didn’t like to hear what she told them. She’s a no nonsense doctor, if she feels you’re not doing your best for your health she will definitely let you know! Some people can’t handle the truth and take it as negative criticism. Dr. Pineda is responsible for getting back into shape after many years of trying and putting it off, she did not give up on me and I owe her a lot!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Poor answer machine won't let leave regular message, emergency message only and will charge $20.00 for not leaving message. Bad costumer service. Will not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

The staff is quite unfriendly and arrogant at times. Quit seeing this doctor mainly because of her front desk person.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

the doctor needs to listen to the patient and work with the patient not against them. I feel she is out of touch with todays medicine. The wait time is too long and the 1st thing she does is collects copay before the visit. She makes you come in and pay copay for everything and it is hard to get a appointment.i am dissatisfied with the provider that is why i changed docs the stress was too much dealing with her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Pineda and her staff are VERY UNORGANIZED. They lose everything and never call to confirm your appts or inform you that your paperwork you requested isn't ready. She does not care about her patients, just the money. I made an appointment to speak to her about some issues and instead of answering my questions she said "we"ll check that next time." She rushes every visit and requires appointments for everything. Also, her office is gross and messy. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

This doctor runs a 'trun & burn' office. She overfills her calendar with patients but rushes them out of her office once she sees you, often jumping to conclusions to speed the visit. As someone else wrote, she asks patients to come in for everything, even if it's just to say "everything's ok" with the annual bloodwork she asks everyone to get. Even something as simple as a perscription refill for a chronic condition she expects you to come in for less than 3 minutes of face time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

This doctor can not diagnose anything other than a common cold. She misdiagnosed me TWICE, first time I ended up in the ER with a completely useless gallbladder, which she told me it was just heartburn, and this time I am totally disable with herniated spinal disks, and she never once even mentioned that could be my problem; she kept treating my pain as psychological with antidepressants for 2 years. She sees too many patients daily, she is always rushing. I believe she sees as many patients as she can a day, and the result is very poor patient care. She has no time to listen to a patient who has anything more complicated than a common cold.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Cecilia P. Pineda's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL