Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Langer

I should file a lawsuit on this doctor for how completely careless she was of my heart problem that became exacerbated when I was pregnant. I was having dizziness and SEVERE chest pains. I trusted her as my doctor to advise me. She did not listen to my heart. She did not do an EKG. She did not even suggest I see my family doctor or a cardiologist. Instead she told me to take a pepcid for heart burn. I am not a whiner and I was having severe chest and jaw pain. I hate myself for listening to her awful advice and am thankful I did not die during my c-section operation as a result. The cardiologist said my heart problem causes me to have increases clotting risks that could have resulted in a stroke during my c-section. This lady could care less about your or any of your problems. This place is an OB chop shop and if she has to deal with you for more than 60 seconds she will he VERY annoyed.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Langer took care of me for my first pregnancy. She was very caring about my wishes and yet was able to professionally diagnose and treat various abnormal things that came up. The staff were very friendly and I hardly ever had to wait for my appointment.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I had to pay $70 as a copay and I didn't even see the doctor, the nurse just gave me a shot which I also had to pay $50 for. Also, every time I have called since they NEVER call me back. The worst customer service I have ever expereinced especially when they are charging SO MUCH MONEY. They also billed me wrong the first time and overcharged me, but they won't return my call so I am unable to resolve it AND I can't get my perscription refill so now my body is completly out of wack. DO NOT GO HERE.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Langer and her staff are wonderful. They are kind and caring and always pleasant. I have never had an issue getting in to see the doctor or her PA. Dr. Langer's bedside manner is fantastic. She really does care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Langer is an outstanding gynecologist. She delivered both of our children and was extremely competent throughout both pregnancies/deliveries. She is very personable and really seems to care about you. I continue to see her for annual well checks and it's like seeing an old friend every time I see her. I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Langer is the kind of physician every woman deserves. She is down-to-earth, compassionate, smart, a good surgeon and she is open to discussing alternative therapies. She is a busy mom, wife and able to balance her demanding career with all of that and find time to stay fit and live a healthy lifestyle. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I am very disappointed with Dr Langer. She may be able to deliver a baby, but I'm not certain she knows how to detect cancer or deal with menopause. She is very nice and caring, but she lacks attention to detail and urgency when it comes to menopause issues and potential cancer. Calling does no good given no one actually answers the telephone. Stopping by to create a sense of urgency is met with harshness by her staff. All in all I liked her until I needed her to be a real doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Wonderful practice! I will never go anywhere else again. Dr. Langer helped my sister when she needed an emergency ovarian surgery and helped me through a stressful breast biopsy. She's caring, knowledgeable and very supportive! I used to drive up from Tucson just for regular appointments – it was worth the drive!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I have since moved to WA state and still go back to her every year/year and half for my yearly. She delivered my son with no episiotomy, instead using mineral oil and massaging. My first child was not a good experience with a different doctor and she turned that around--episiotomy/late onset of pre-eclampsia. We were able to avoid all of that with my son. She even called me on her vacation! She has helped me since with breast discharges--having my first mammogram, etc. This happened 3yrs after delivery/stopping breast feeding. I have recommended her to everyone I know and my sister and good friend see her to this day. She makes me feel like I am her only patient for the day--to me that is like gold.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Langer is a wonderful doctor. She is genuine and seems to truly care about her patients. Takes a lot of time to listen and give feedback to patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr. Ann M. Langer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)