Ratings for Dr. Jane T. Mccort

I believe the quality of care you receive from Dr. McCort depends upon her mood. She does try very hard to help and solve your problem. I have a very complicated case and left my last 2 appointments with her crying because she made me feel bad about myself. and like I was imposing upon her-a dr. is one of the top people in your life that you share intimacies with that often times are not shared with a spouse or family. And because she runs so far behind if you need extra care that day often times I have not brought up important new issues because she seems so anxious to get out of your appointment and on to the next.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. McCort is a VERY good Doctor, she does run behind, but it is because she attends to your needs at the time. Really, it is the system that has her running behind- if the U would recognize she needs more time and schedules accordingly it would not be an issue. As a side note-I am so glad she is in Chelsea-beth at the U was a nightmare to deal with-her support staff is much better now. She is a very good doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr McCort is often dramatically behind schedule, but that is only because she spends as much time as needed with every patient and after your wait, she will do the same with you. She saved my life by recognizing symptoms that other doctors missed because of my age.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Jane T. Mccort's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Chelsea, MI