Ratings for Dr. Peter D. Strutz

Dr Strutz had my dad on high doses of narcotics for his pain. Then high doses of anti depressants for his pain. Never did he address the real issues. When my father had a stroke I let the doctor office know. Not once did the office call me to find out what was going on. My father was hospitalized for 6 weeks. During the routine follow up after hospitalization dr Strutz told us for my dad to eat more salads. Then tried to leave the room. Additionally on a follow up call w high BP he told me my father was a drug addict and that's why his BP was high. He was referring to the drugs that he continuously prescribed my father. Thankfully I got my dad to Scripps ER just in time. My dad has many new specialists to manage his very complicated health case. Arrogance has gotten in the way of practicing good medicine and listening.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

My dad had been complaining of upper chest and neck pain for a few months. Dr. Strutz treated my dad with pain medications rather than looking into things a little further. Long story short, my dad passed away from metastatic squamous cell carcinoma 7 weeks after being taken to the ER for upper neck and chest pain and a fall later finding out it due to high calcium. My dad had just gone in to see the Dr. one month before. I don't usually post negative reviews but this is negligence. At first he was likeable but then I figured out he just likes the sound of his own voice. Never stopping to ask if we had questions. I tried to explain something to my father and Dr. Strutz told me to wait until he was done talking.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

This is the worst & rudest doctor I have ever met - he actually said to me while I was trying to explain my illness verbatim "If you would just shut up". Find another good doctor!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I am a diabetic and Dr. Strutz has provided excellent care to me, the past two years!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Strutz has misdiagnosed me several times resulting in irreversable physical conditions. He appears to jump to judgement repeatedly and doesn't thoroughly access the situation. I'd look elswhere.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Peter D. Strutz's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company