Dr. Michael A. Dempsey

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Dempsey

I've been seeing Dr D since I was diagnosed with Grave's disease 3 years ago. I was referred to him by my mother (who also sees him). He has been a wonderful resource, who has always been available for questions, and I had a lot. I've never waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment. His advice re treatment was "spot on" in every instance. I would recommend him without reservation. As an added bonus, he loves dogs!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

this Doctor is a FEE For Service physician who doesn't accept insurance. Initial consultation is $500.00

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

When meeting with Dr. Dempsey he will always make sure you understand any diagnosis and what your options are. He listens and helps you make the best choice for you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Excellent physician. Smart, empathetic, calm. He helped me alot.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I saw Dr D on recommendation of my sister, who also sees him. He is the third doctor I saw re weight gain. He is the first doctor who actually listened to me!!! He believed me when I told him about my diet. Because my weight didn't fit my diet, he ran some other tests. He ultimately diagnosed a hormone deficiency due to prior brain surgery. None of my other doctors thought of this. They all told me to eat less. I've been on hormone replacement since then, have lost weight. I wish I had seen him sooner. He is nice, funny, treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Chill, nice doctor who treats people with respect. My primary told me he was the smartest doctor she knew. See for diabetes and thyroid. My mom also sees him, likes a lot.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I've been seeing Dr D for 1 year re diabetes. He is very helpful. He listens and doesn't judge me, unlike all of my previous endocrinologists!!! He is very calm (which helps me). Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Nice guy, easy to talk with. Has been a huge help with my diabetes. Available via phone and email(!). Calls all labs himself. Not judgmental.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

DR. Dempsey is a Doctor who is has expert knowledge and discussed the clinical and latest information in an understandable manner; he is detailed and through in his examinations and compassionate. He was recommended to me in 1988 by a specialist from MGH. I trust him and follows his guidance. He always follows up and I can attest that over the years he has been a god sent and an important part of my healthcare. You cannot do better any where.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Nice guy, very smart doc, who listens. Diagnosed problem missed by two other endocrinologists. Spends a lot of time with you, answers calls personally.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Michael A. Dempsey's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD