Dr. Marcos Szomstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marcos Szomstein

Excellent and true professional. Take care of his patients in a personal way.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Great doctor who cares and knows his profession. Is very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

without question Dr. Marcos Szomstein is probably one of the top Dotors in Miami... if not the best. He is a true professional, that cares personaly about his patients. Me and my wife want to thank him for in a time of great need in my life he performed an operation in my colon,,, and after the operation in the way he always spoke to me you can tell he cared about my well being.. and for that the word that comes to me is THANK YOU! What makes DR Szomstein so special is he cares about all his patients!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Very caring. With medication luckily I didn't have to have surgery. If I would have had to, I know I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Reading the comment below about how much the cash patient was asked to pay I can only say that EVERY specialist charges 250 to 300 for a visit and so in fact Dr szomstein was giving him a HUGE break on what he charged. That is less than what my pediatrician charges to see my kid with an ear ache. He has to pay his staff and expenses. Was he expecting to be seen for free? If you were starving and had no money even the most caring supermarket couldn't charge you less for food. I think he is a great doctor and his staff is caring and efficient. I hope if I ever get stuck without insurance again that he charges me 80 bucks. That's a great deal!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Outstanding surgeon! Difficult surgery went well and I was discharged 3 days later.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

This doctor is good if you have an insurance that pays what he wants. If you are with no insurance, with no job, you are "nothing" for him and his staff. I was his patient for more than 5 years. During that time I had insurance. But I lost my job and my insurance, and he personally said that he must charge me with $80 just to see me. He doesn't care about the patient. He cares about the money. So with him you are just one "check". Is this a good doctor? I dont' think so.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr.Szomstein and his partner are two miracle workers. These guys SAVED MY LIFE! I am forever grateful and very happy with the results of my intestinal surgery. These two doctors went above and beyond my expectations. Since my surgery, I've recommended them to 2 other friends that have also been very pleased with their service, the type of service hard to find in todays medicine.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

this doctor saved my moms life and i love him for it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

This doctor is quite possibly the best doctor out there. You should consider yourself lucky to see him! Also he has a resident doctor who is just as great! Both are sweet and caring- REALLY!!! Bedside manor gets an A+++++++++++++

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Marcos Szomstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Spanish

• Univ Central De Venezuela, Esc De Med (Grad. 1991)