Ratings for Dr. TEHMINA Khan

A few years ago, I had a new array of health concerns and was desperate for help. I was relieved to find a doctor that appeared to be sympathetic and sincere in her desire to help. Unfortunately, I came to realize that underneath the appearance was just another doctor quick to dismiss and assume rather than investigate and question. During my last visit, I was suffering *real* symptoms that were physiologically based. In response to my concerns, Dr. Khan brushed me off and proceeded to ask pry into my personal life--asking questions that had absolutely *nothing* to do with the problem I had seen her for. I was stunned by her inquisition and answered shortly, just to be polite; but I was so humiliated by her undertone of judgement that I vowed never to see her again. As a side note, I've only found resolution to my health problems on my own: doing my homework; finding holistic alternatives; and making lifestyle changes.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Dr. TEHMINA Khan's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company