Ratings for Dr. Jenny Hu

I have been going to Dr Jenny for a few years for back pain and then weight loss. She doesn't waste time talking about the issue and she is strict on what one needs to follow to lose weight. She is on time mostly when you have an appointment, unlike some places where you have to wait more than 10 mins. Dr Jenny has great knowledge in her field of practice and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

After reading these review, I made appointment with Dr. Hu on fertility issues. She was knowledgeable but had peculiar methods and strict program to follow throughout; such as sleeping separately from your spouse (when I asked why, she yelled at me and said if I wanted to know, I needed to study for 10 years of TCM) and only have intercourses during certain time of the month (3 times per cycle). She demanded at least 3X per week treatment. I could feel that my hormones were getting "stronger" as my PMS symptoms were more obvious. After 3 months of 3X per week treatment, it did not work for us. Plus, it was a stressful experience trying to conceive with her. My relationship with my husband was distant and also, I decided to stop as the bill was racking up. No doubt, her method might have worked for other desperate patients but I would prefer somebody who really cares for my well being.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Hu helped me with chronic pain when western medicine had no solution.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I was told by the fertility clinic that I may not be able to have a child. I had decided to do insemination and was devasted to hear the knews. The clinic recommended acupuncture and a good friend recommended Dr Jenny. Like most people I was very skeptical but decided to try anyways as I was looking at every avenue possible. After 3 weeks of 3x a week treatment, I went in to get my insemination procedure done. The clinic told me that not only were my chances low but the average success rate on the first insemination is 15%. Well guess what???? 2 weeks later and consistent treatment with Dr Jenny and I am pregnant. I truely believe the acupuncture treatment I received had something to do with it. I highly, highly recommend Dr Jenny for anyone having difficulties conceiving. I'm def convinced!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

My husband and I were struggling with infertility for over 16 months. For eight months we tried countless methods, spent a small fortune in natural treatments and had sought help from a Naturopath doctor. Just as we were about to give up and start the long and invasive path of the medical process, we were referred to Dr. Jenny Hu at the Royal City Natural Health Clinic. My first visit for acupuncture was very informative. She assured me that she would be able to help us with our fertility and I trusted her. In the second month of treatment I became pregnant! She is truly the best when it comes to infertility and I highly recommend her to anyone who is having problems getting pregnant. If you are struggling with infertility she should be your first visit.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

I recommend Jenny Hu to everyone. Her ability to diagnose physical and mental problems is outstanding. I had two lumps being monitored by the hospital. Jenny recommended a supplement called LOM. Over time both the lumps disappeared. A number of members of my family have had cancer. I believe her treatments and supplements are the reason the lumps are gone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

I have recommended Jenny to everyone I know. In case they need help down the line, or if they need it now. I regret that I didn't go to Jenny sooner! I have many years of various treatments, that have not imporved anything. I just started to go to Jenny, and have already noticed a huge improvement. My life is easier thanks to Jenny. Also, my father had years of a bad back from a serious accident... many years of other treatments that didn't help. He went to Jenny for a short time, and has not had to get anymore treatments, from anyone, in years. She explains what is being done, listens, and does the job! Extremely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Hu for acupuncture and Chinese Medicine for many years. She's helped me immensely and I'd highly recommend her for any condition you have. I credit her for saving my husband's life after he was misdiagnosed by several MD's for a serious condition that Dr. Hu diagnosed based on his symptoms and giving him a physical check. He ended up requiring surgery. This doctor is a godsend. She seems to have an intuitive quality I've never seen before in any practitioner. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007