Ratings for Dr. E Marc Mariani

I had bi-lateral knee replacement 4/1/14. Porscha was not responsive to questions, nor informative in the months prior. She was not supportive, nor would she return a call. Once she called, but immediatly disconnected as I held my phone. I was personally very proactive in my post surgery care which I believe contributed to my recovery. Followup to my surgery was not scheduled until I called them to set it up. Marc is a responsible, excellent surgeon. He has become complacent about all periphery details, mostly dodging any litigation. I know two Mariani patients who have had poor knee replacement outcomes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I had both of my hips replaced! Nine weeks later I was snorkeling in Cozumel, touring Mayan ruins, and was pain free. Dr. Mariani and Porsha are an incredible team. I can walk and stand without pain.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Superior in every way...I am 4 years out from surgery and am delighted to be able to do Zumba, walking, dancing, boxing , TRX and Muscle Max....I am 64 and very active. He's a gift !!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I had to have a total hip replacement on August 25th. From the minute I came into Dr. Mariano's office I had the most excellent care. I had experienced so much pain from an injury and could barely walk. My recovery is going great and can finally walk again! I am so thankful and greatful for Dr. Mariano's and Porsha's wonderful care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Mariani has performed two hip replacements, two knee replacements for me and repaired my broke femur. He knows what he is doing and always is pleasant. I recommended him to others needing similar surgeries. I have been going to him for 12 years. The best!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Marc is a wonderful doctor and a super human being. He replaced my knee and did his famed miracle so that I could walk again. Right after the surgery, I fell victim to poor care of the Saint Mark hospital staff with severe pulmonary Embolism, unexpected cost associated with its treatment and removal of gall bladder due to mandatory "no-green" diet! I wish Dr. Meriani could operate elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

He is by far the most professional and capable surgeon I have ever met. I can recommend him without reservation!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Had hip replacement, don't know the co pay yet, a few thousand dollars. Excellent doctor, surgery went well, healing now quickly and walking well.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. E Marc Mariani's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)