Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Hagenstad

Getting a cancer diagnosis is devastating, but Dr. Hagenstad gets you through every stage with knowledge, compassion and encouragement. He listens to his patients and keeps them involved with their treatment plans and ownership of their health. He is incredible.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

If one has to have a cancer diagnosis, then having Dr. Hagenstad as your doc is a great thing. I really don't know how to thoroughly describe how much his care has meant to me (and my family). He is extremely knowledgeable and always learning. He listens. He cares very much. Thank you Dr. H! I recommend him most highly!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

AND THAT ABOUT SAYS IT HE GIVES IT IN DEALING WITH MY CANCER HE WAS THE FIRST OF MANY DOCTORS TO JUST ASAY START AT THE BEGAINING AND HE LISTENED TO ALL I SAID. EVEN THO I LEFT HIS OFFICE NOT KNOWING ALL THE ANSWERS I WAS GETTING THEM BY THE NEXT DAY AND I LEFT HIS OFFICE FEELING SO MUCH BETTER AND ALOT LESS STRESSED THANK YOU DR. HAGENSTAD

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Christopher T. Hagenstad's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio