Ratings for Dr. Jack Philbrick

My vasectomy was the worst procedure. He didn't use enough anaesthesia. Half way through with the cauterization, I started feeling the burning down there. It was excrusiating. I asked for more numbing medicine, but he said "no, we're almost done." I had to endure another 5-10 minutes of fire, at one point sitting up in pain. He then had the nerve to tell me to, "lay down and take it, we're almost done." I was so angry. He knew I couldn't get up and leave as part of myself was outside my body. He was very upset that I went through with the procedure to begin with because I had no children. He told me "no" at first consultation, so I told him I'd go elsewhere, so then he said he'd do it. He tried again at the time of surgury, so I told him I'd walk, and than he agreed to go through with it. But he was angry and so I believe he used little care, if not tried to make it more painful for me. At least he did it right.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

He badgered me into an extremely painful proceedure, ballooning my urethra tube, in his office with out any numbing medicine. His words were "Real men don't need anesthisia. Be a man, just get it over with."

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Jack Philbrick's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1968)

Unicare