Ratings for Dr. Derek J. Shadid

Dr.Shadid is very friendly and professional. His staff is phenomenal. From the very first time I met him for my consultation and Then My Surgery and all my appointments he has always been caring and sincere. I had my Breast Implants removed and total capsulectomy With a Breast Lift. Dr.Shadid is a Perfectionist

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

DR. DEREK SHADID and ALL OF HIS STAFF ARE AMAZING LIKE NO OTHER! Dr. Shadid is a PLASTIC SURGERY SUPERSTAR - he is precise and takes his time to make sure everything is perfect. He is so kind he wants to make sure you understand everything and he answers all your questions. Dr. Shadid is so calm it helps you stay calm. The girls at the office are very considerate and extremely helpful with any questions or anything else they can help you with. I had breast reduction - after living my whole life with with back and neck pain. I am happy to say I no longer have a lump on my neck - it was gone within three days after my surgery. I love my new breasts, they are just the right size. I would highly recommend Dr. Derek Shadid and his whole office. They live up to their FIVE STAR RATING!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Shadid did my abdominoplasty and mastopexy and I felt so comfortable every step of the way. He and his staff went above and beyond and my results surpassed my expectations!! I would use him again and for sure recommend my family and friends to him!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I have never felt more comfortable in a doctors office/surgical setting as I did with Dr. Shadid. He and his staff are kind, caring, and compassionate, and went above and beyond my expectations. Dr. Shadid is a true artist in the OR, meticulously taking his time to ensure even the smallest of details are performed. I never once felt unsure of my decision to allow him to operate on my breasts. I highly recommend Dr. Shadid to anyone searching for a wonderful plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

This doctor is excellent. My results were better than I expected. He and his staff are very competent and responsive. I got accurate information about expected outcomes and recovery which helped a lot. I can't recommend this doctor highly enough. I do recommend that you do EXACTLY what they tell you to do. It will help your recovery significantly.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Best reconstruction surgeon for Breast Cancer!! Very compassionate about his patients available anytime

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had a full tummy tuck and breast aug done. He was amazing. The first consultation really made me feel confident that he was the right choice for me. Every question was answered and even by phone, which i called several times, I was able to get answers. I have always felt comfortable at my appointments and before surgery. He did everything in his power to keep the pain under control and I am very happy with my results so far at 3 months post op. You wont regret using Shadid Plastic Surgery Associates.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have worked with Dr. Shadid for 9 years at the place he performs his procedures. We have a ton of plastic surgeons that go there. I chose Dr. Derek for my surgeon and his brother Dr. Chris as my anesthesia because of their skill and professionalism. In all my years being a nurse I have never seen a pair of doctors be more OCD about sterile/clean technique than I have in these two. Dr. Derek does AMAZING work. And I have seen patients who have used previous surgeons then goto Dr. Derek to get "fixed". His OCD makes him a fantastic surgeon. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. My breast augmentation looks and feels AMAZING.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had a facelift, brow lift and lower eyelids. I do not look like the same person. I look 20 years younger. Derek did a fantastic job. I would do it again.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I can't stay enough wonderful things about Dr. Shadid! I had already scheduled a surgery with another Dr. and got in to a last minute consult with him. He and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable and needless to say I switched! I had a tummy tuck, implant exchange and breast lift. I am loving my results!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Derek J. Shadid's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)