Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Weirich

He keeps up with all new FDA approvals to benefit his patients, also actually attends seminars and is trained to understand medical device products, how they work,and interpret results of data so his patients are better served. He is very sweet and likable guy. Keep up the good work Dr. Werich. His punctuality is down a little bit because he spends as much time with each patient as needed. I would rather wait a little bit for him to walk into room from previous patient, too know I was going to get attention about my health concerns , answers to questions about my health issues. If you want a Man and Doctor that is going to help you with your Diabetes , then you need to see him, you Won’t regret. I’ve followed him for years. Changes hospitals, and I have to wait for six months to follow to new hospital. Just lets you know how good he is. I’m not the only patient that has been following him through medical systems, so I could keep him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr Weirich was very sweet. He is very funny which takes away the awkwardness

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Richard T. Weirich's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company