Ratings for Dr. Edith Valcourt

Kindest Dr ever! Listens to all of your concerns and tries her best to make it work

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Valcourt was the ob for my recent pregnancy. Dr. Valcourt along with the nurses and office staff all went above and beyond what I would have expected, on more than one occasion, to ensure that my experience was as smooth as possible. I was thrilled that Dr. Valcourt and resident Dr. Gregoire were on call when I delivered my son. I felt I could relax knowing that I was in good hands. I had full confidence that any complication during delivery would be handled in the best possible way. The nurse who was present during the delivery was also excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Valcourt. TP

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

J'ai eu un superbe suivi de grossesse avec Dre Valcourt. Je l'ai trouvé à mon écoute, rassurante et très professionnelle. L'équipe qui l'entoure, autant dans son bureau privé autant qu'à l'hôpital Montfort, est tout simplement fantastique. J'ai accouché par césarienne après une dizaine d'heures de travail - ce n'est pas elle qui était là à ce moment là mais ses bons soins et le fait qu'on avait également discuté de mes inquiétudes d'être accouchée par un autre médecin qu'elle ont fait en sorte que j'ai sommes toutes, eu une belle expérience grossesse & accouchement :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I was very lucky that Dr.Valcourt was on a call, when I had my emergency C - section at Montfort Hospital. She is professional, super knowledgeable and very compassionate. I wish that all doctors would be like her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I am extremely pleased to have Dr. Valcourt as my gynaecologist however since she has moved locations I have been having the most difficult time trying to reach her office for an appointment. They NEVER answer the phone or return messages. I was finally able to book one in just to have them call me to change the time. I missed the call so when I heard the voicemail they left me asking to call back and confirm if it was ok (which it wasn't) again my call was not answered and I had to leave yet another voice mail to cancel it. I been trying since to reschedule and finally got fed up and had to walk in to book one just to be told I have to wait one month for an appointment and that I missed my last one. If they answered phones or listened to messages they would know I cancelled. I work in a doctors office myself so I get it they are busy but the fact that they NEVER answer the phones is Ridiculous!! I will be making a verbal complaint to my doctor regarding this.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I absolutely adore Dr. Valcourt. I met her back in 2011 when she became my OB for my first pregnancy. I was so thankful she was on call when I was in labor and she was able to deliver my daughter. I was just recently pregnant again with my second and she was handling my care again. Unfortunately my son was born too early and did not survive.. dr valcourt was not on call that night however she did come to see me when I was recovering and as soon as she entered the room I began to cry. This doctor just has a way of making you feel as though you are her only patient. The care that she has is what all doctors need. The level of compassion she shows is amazing and above and beyond extraordinary. highly recommend her. Thanks you so much Dr. Valcourt.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Amazing experience! Kind thoughtful compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Very helpful after my doctor was off on sick leave she took my file and has been great she did alot of testing and checked things that my family doctor wasn't doing and should of been I'm happy she's was there to help me after my surgery she's easy to talk to listens and takes her time with you and always looks at all sides of things

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Valcourt prends le temps de discuter et d'expliquer. Elle est tres professionnelle, gentille et comprehensive. Je la recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Her bedside manner is amazing - she is patient, understanding, takes the time to answer questions, and was very supportive and understanding of how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016