Ratings for Dr. Raj Bhardwaj

I was suffering from hypothyroidism and was given too much synthroid. When I attended a walk in clinic for another issue (sinusitis and chest infection) he was fixated on my shakiness from the thyroid meds. He wrote in my chart "anxiety disorder and somatosensory disorder) my family physician called him to correct him but it stayed in my file. Now in a medical legal from an accident- you can imagine how damaging that can be. Not up to speed on thyroid issues. my only previous medical condition. Be careful people what goes in your charts and act quickly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I've been struggling with abdominal pain for some time. Dr. Raj took the time to discuss my concerns and make a plan we were both comfortable with. Thanks for listening and taking my pain seriously.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

A tsh only dr - and this is no good. (TSH is a pituitary hormone and does not tell you what your thyroid hormone levels are.) This kind of thyroid understanding is narrow and old school. Find a different dr.

Submitted April 29, 2016

An excellent Doctor. Kind, approachable and knowledgeable. He listened and observed me for a lengthy period of time. He took his time to get the diagnosis right. he made sure that I was informed and listened to my concerns. He very promptly wrote up my notes and researched other material on the spot in order to expedite and fascinate my recovery process. I was diagnosed with concussion and it was taken seriously. He made sure I was informed and that I understood my recovery instructions clearly before leaving. In other hospitals I have felt dismissed for other reasons (and with other health care specialists) but i must say that the staff at the Sheldon Chuimur are exceptional in their treatment and care of patients. This Doctor in particular had a very human and caring quality about him. Reassuring and Professional. This Clinic should be used as a model on all levels for health care facilities. Thank-you.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Raj is the best doctor I've ever come in contact with. He has to be one of the most caring medical professionals out there. With every issue I have, he spends the time ensuring I fully understand the issue and tests are ordered. I will never find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Bhardwaj was an extremely knowledgable and caring doctor. He took the time to explain my condition and continuously asked if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I saw this guy today and he was incredible. He took my mystery pain symptoms and relentlessly investigated leading to the diagnosis that i have a pulmonary embolism which needed treatment without delay. Raj arranged my tests promptly and got results fast, i really can't complain at all. He was also very easy to talk to and delivered the message in a way that doesn't completely freak, what i thought, a healthy, 25 year old out! I saw another doctor at a different clinic on the weekend who told me i had a muscle sprain and prescribed muscle relaxants..... only wish there were more docs like Raj around. Either way i pretty much owe Raj a huge debt and what could have been my life if this was left undiagnosed!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I am trying to find out if this doctor is a family doctor. He was simply amazing. I have never had such an experience. Not only was this doctor extremely knowledgable but he took all the time I needed to answer all my questions, explain everything to me regarding my infection, speak to the myths I encountered on the internet when I conducted my own research. He gave me tips and advice to help me avoid similar infedtions in the future, and the best of all, after taking the time to talk to me, I don't feel that I need to do any more research on the internet because I feel like he provided me with all the information I needed. Since my visit with this doctor I have been bragging to all those I know about my experience. I remember during my visit, at some point I momentarily stopped listening and thought to myself, "Wow, this is a doctor that actually cares about his patients and wants to empower them by giving them information they need to make good, informed decisions." One of a kind.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

It was best experience when I met dr raj, he understands patients and their problem , tried to help patient best he can.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr Raj took care of my issue and knew what was going on after I was fed up with the non answers I was getting from a walk in clinic earler in the week. The best bedside manner I have ever experienced in a Dr.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012