You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raj Bhardwaj

Dr. Raj Bhardwaj was interviewed for a CBC article on Hypo/Hyperthyroid conditions. I'm absolutely appalled at his cavalier and arrogant comments on this subject. He even goes so far to say he wishes he was hypothyroid so he would have an excuse for being sluggish at times! Anyone who has thyroid disease knows that it can be a very debilitating. This doctor is extremely insensitive and doing a huge disservice to thyroid patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

A tsh only dr - and this is no good. (TSH is a pituitary hormone and does not tell you what your thyroid hormone levels are.) This kind of thyroid understanding is narrow and old school. Find a different dr.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have read an interview where Dr Raj Bhardwaj speaks of hyperthyroidism. And states there is "this cool thing we can do" it's called Radio Active Iodine - which burns out the thyroid. I know RAI/Hypo patients, and I would never hear them call it a "cool thing" That is totally insensitive to patients. Also, he says hypothyroid is easy to treat, NOT SO - from thousands of patients nationwide.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

An excellent Doctor. Kind, approachable and knowledgeable. He listened and observed me for a lengthy period of time. He took his time to get the diagnosis right. he made sure that I was informed and listened to my concerns. He very promptly wrote up my notes and researched other material on the spot in order to expedite and fascinate my recovery process. I was diagnosed with concussion and it was taken seriously. He made sure I was informed and that I understood my recovery instructions clearly before leaving. In other hospitals I have felt dismissed for other reasons (and with other health care specialists) but i must say that the staff at the Sheldon Chuimur are exceptional in their treatment and care of patients. This Doctor in particular had a very human and caring quality about him. Reassuring and Professional. This Clinic should be used as a model on all levels for health care facilities. Thank-you.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Raj is the best doctor I've ever come in contact with. He has to be one of the most caring medical professionals out there. With every issue I have, he spends the time ensuring I fully understand the issue and tests are ordered. I will never find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Bhardwaj was an extremely knowledgable and caring doctor. He took the time to explain my condition and continuously asked if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I wholeheartedly agree with the evaluation of another responder that Raj can be arrogant, rude and disrespectful to a patient because that was my own experience. He can be found working for one of the private health clinics when he is not at the 8th & 8th clinic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I saw this guy today and he was incredible. He took my mystery pain symptoms and relentlessly investigated leading to the diagnosis that i have a pulmonary embolism which needed treatment without delay. Raj arranged my tests promptly and got results fast, i really can't complain at all. He was also very easy to talk to and delivered the message in a way that doesn't completely freak, what i thought, a healthy, 25 year old out! I saw another doctor at a different clinic on the weekend who told me i had a muscle sprain and prescribed muscle relaxants..... only wish there were more docs like Raj around. Either way i pretty much owe Raj a huge debt and what could have been my life if this was left undiagnosed!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I am trying to find out if this doctor is a family doctor. He was simply amazing. I have never had such an experience. Not only was this doctor extremely knowledgable but he took all the time I needed to answer all my questions, explain everything to me regarding my infection, speak to the myths I encountered on the internet when I conducted my own research. He gave me tips and advice to help me avoid similar infedtions in the future, and the best of all, after taking the time to talk to me, I don't feel that I need to do any more research on the internet because I feel like he provided me with all the information I needed. Since my visit with this doctor I have been bragging to all those I know about my experience. I remember during my visit, at some point I momentarily stopped listening and thought to myself, "Wow, this is a doctor that actually cares about his patients and wants to empower them by giving them information they need to make good, informed decisions." One of a kind.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

It was best experience when I met dr raj, he understands patients and their problem , tried to help patient best he can.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Raj Bhardwaj's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Raj Bhardwaj was interviewed for a CBC article on Hypo/Hyperthyroid conditions. I'm absolutely appalled at his cavalier and arrogant comments on this subjec..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A tsh only dr - and this is no good. (TSH is a pituitary hormone and does not tell you what your thyroid hormone levels are.) This kind of thyroid understandi..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have read an interview where Dr Raj Bhardwaj speaks of hyperthyroidism. And states there is "this cool thing we can do" it's called Radio Active Iodine - whic..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An excellent Doctor. Kind, approachable and knowledgeable. He listened and observed me for a lengthy period of time. He took his time to get the diagnosis right..."

December 19, 2014