Ratings for Dr. Laura D. Maple

I love Dr. Maple, she is a wonderful doctor but her nurses in office are not very helpful nor friendly!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Maple was wonderful!! I unfortunately was unable to have her to deliver my daughter due to the fact I had to have a c-section when she was out for a week. I loved her attitude knowledge and skills she had during every appointment!! Even when she was heavily booked I still was able to ask questions and get great full responses during my appt time... She didn't try and rush through and move on. I wish she would of delivered but all in all she was amazing!!! I definitely give her ten stars and will choose her again for my second child!!! Thank you Dr. Maple!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I love Dr Maple as a Doctor, but time is not of the essence. There has only been one appointment where I have been seen within 30 minutes of my appt time. All other appts have been at least an hour in the waiting room while many other patients go back who arrived later than me. Something needs to be done about booking...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Ridiculously overbooked. If you're on Medicaid or MC+ apparently she's great but if you have actual insurance she could care less. I was scheduled for a minor test that took 10 minutes, but had to be rescheduled twice. Spent over 1K (out of pocket, after insurance) for her to finally admit our problem was above her level of knowledge. Ordered a bunch of expensive infertility tests, only for her to end up saying infertility isn't really her specialty & she couldn't draw any conclusions or a diagnosis from all the test results. Very disappointed with the lack of caring or concern she showed for our situation.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Very helpful and understanding. I had my youngest in 2007 and she was my obgyn. She tells you evertying she is going to do before she does it and gives you options. Very compassionate. highly recomended

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I really like Dr. Maple. She is compassionate and helpful. I recommend her whenever I can.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr. Maple was covering for my OB while he was out of town. I arrived at the hospital at 4:35 am at 4cm. They told me Dr. Maple was covering till 7am, but I wouldn't deliver before then and the other OB would cover. They put me in a room and tried to start an IV and the next thing I know it's 5am and I'm 9-10cm and they start prepping me for delivery. I've never met Dr. Maple before, they haven't been able to get the IV in, so I'm about to have an all natural delivery and I am completely FREAKED out. Dr. Maple came into the room and was so warm and comforting and calming to me. Within 20 minutes I gave birth to an almost 9lb boy and Dr. Maple was fantastic. She visited me in the hospital both days I was there and was just wonderful. I wish I had known about her when I had my first child--I would have definitely switched doctors!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Laura D. Maple's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1997)

AARP