Ratings for Dr. John P. Thomas

Have seen Dr.Thomas since the 70's. Highly recommend. He listens, makes evaluations and I generally leave feeling at least my visit wasn't a total waste of money and time. If my wait time is unusually long,which does not happen often, I don't have a problem letting him know that I was starting to grow roots in the lobby. My 92 yr old mom contributes her general good health to El Doctor Thomas and his great staff. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I always seem to wait at least an hour before even being seen by the doctor.Aparently my time is not real important.This is due to over booking.However I always seen to get a appoitment very quickly even same day most of the time so I am greatful for that.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I think Thomas is one of the best in El Paso. About the only reason that your appointment is not on time, is because he takes the time to listen and answer questions, problems and that would probably apply to every patient. I am a Medicare, Military Tri-care for Life patient and never have to pay a cent for visits. Apparently, as a disabled Vet, I get the same treatment, attention as every other patient. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Prompt, very knowledgeable about treatments , but sees so many patients that he is not too familiar with returning patient history and doesn't seem to review patient history before seeing patient.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. John P. Thomas's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1968)