Ratings for Dr. David J. King

Excellent Doctor. Spent a long time making sure I understood everything. Made me feel very comfortable about the treatement plan and options. Surgery was last option, and it worked tremendously. My hip feels great and Im back running.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Great doctor. He knew exactly what was wrong and gave me a good plan that didn't involve surgery. The plan worked like he said it would and I'm back doing everything I love.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. king stuck with me to figure out what was wrong with my hip. Scheduled for surgery next week to repair my torn labrum. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I would not recomend him at all! He acted like he was in a hurry! Excuse me, but if it want people like me you wouldn't have a job!!! You sit and wait for a good hour, for 5 min!! Heck with that!!!! And Stephanie what a rude witch!! I seen her on the phone with a patient, and she was on her personal phone texting!! Really how wrong!!! And as far as his knowledge on hips, not seeing it! 5 months later I am under care of new de! And he listens!! Doing so much better! Thanks for nothing dr king, and you're nurses!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Very happy with Dr. King and his staff. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. David J. King's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Unicare