Ratings for Dr. Alexios C. Constantinides

I have only had a couple appointments with Dr. Alex but he is a great listener and doesn't prescribe medication if you don't need it. Personally, I haven't had any trouble with the office staff, they have always been very helpful and kind. My insurance is a little confusing but they actually billed me correctly. I plan on staying with this office as long as possible.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

After speaking with an attorney tyen I will comment

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Unfortunately, I had to give his staff 1 star, really it should be no stars. Mindy, the nursing assistant for Dr. Constantinides is extremely unprofessional, rude and has a major attitude. I am now searching for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I found his office staff to be unresponsive and almost rude. Calls for information were unreturned and misinformation by the office staff was given. I won't go back to him because of his surly and unhelpful office staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I used to see Dr. Kurish until he started to just push perscriptions. My switch to Dr. Alex was a good one. He is great. He listens and treats me like a reasonably smart person instead of being condescending. The office staff is not so good. They are not very responsive or friendly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Alex is amazing, and I'd recommend him to anyone. I was having knee issues, and he diagnosed the problem within 15 minutes, told me what to expect, and instructed me to rest up. He was one of the best doctors I've ever been to when it comes to kindness, punctuality, and listening. Thank you, Dr. Alex!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Constantinides by my PCP for Osteopathic Manipulation. I may switch to him as my primary doctor. He knows what he is doing. He is on time. He is young and energetic, so he will be around for a long time. I can't say enough good about him. It is a blessing to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I love dr alex! None of my previous Doctors would listen when I told them something was up with my heart. He not only listened but took the time to run tests, explain everything, and listen to my questions about medications. I'm sooo happy I found him! He is younger, personable, and more interesting than the regular doctors most of us think of. If you are looking for a doctor, definitely give him a chance! Some of the office staff annoy me though, one seems to have a bit of an attitude whenever I need to go in or call.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

I have confidence in him and he seems compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Not what you would imaginge from his name. He is young, energetic, very personable and believe it or not he actually listens to what you say. I would recommend him 1000 time over. Does not fit the normal assembly line Dr. office either. My wife and I are very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Alexios C. Constantinides's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Multiplan