Ratings for Dr. Teresa T. Charniga

This doctor is horrible ive never been to a worse doctor in my life everything is out of her pracatice. Thought she was a general practioner. What a joke!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

DICIPLINED BY THE NEVADA STATE BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS, which isn't surprising if you've ever met her. How this woman is still allowed to practice medicine is simply insanity. She is rude, incompetent, and a complete waste of your money and time. After seeing her one time, I knew she was worthless and wish I had done more research beforehand. Oh well, lesson learned. All I can do at this point is voice my opinion in effort to spare someone else. Don't believe she has been in trouble with the NV Board of Medical Examiners? Look it up for yourself, it's public record. http://medboard.nv.gov/Patients/Disciplinary/DisciplinaryActions/

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

A truly one of a kind experience. Waited 3 weeks for an appointment that ended in less than 5 minutes with no questions about my health, my health history, or my reason for visit. Never seen anything like it. Do not trust this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Teresa Charniga is the most gracious and intelligent woman I've ever me. She's heads and tails more professional when compared to the last five male doctors I saw. She diagnosed me promptly and confirmed the diagnosis with several tests, then prescribed medication that cured by pneumonia. The best ever in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

very pleasant and lovely doctor, I felt I had to post just to counteract these negative reviews! Don't believe the hype. She's qualified and smart.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I, too, received a mis-diagnosis from Dr. Charniga who told me my biopsy was benign, only to be told a week later that I had cancer. She tried to tell me the lab had made a mistake and changed the result, but I found out later the results hadn't even come back when she told me I was cancer-free. She apparently doesn't know how to read a lab report. Her nurse, Cassandra gave me a referral for the biopsy to an allergist. When I told her they didn't do biopsies, she gave me a 2nd referral to another office that doesn't do biopsies. I found out for myself where to go. When I received the correct diagnosis, Cassandra was again unable to find where to refer me and I, again, had to find the appropriate specialist. In preparing for surgery, I discovered that I have potentially serious heart issues, discovered on an EKG done about a month after the one Dr. Charniga did and told me was fine. Do not go to this doctor. This is not the limit of the mistakes, only the worst.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

She is the worst in town - arrogant, impatient, very lacking in empathy or any desire to help a patient. This doc almost KILLED me in Sept. 2013 with a complete MISDIAGNOSIS. The minute my ins. allowed me to change docs, I did and ended up - due to Charniga's complete ignorance and lack of care - in the hospital for a week, almost dying. She is scary and scares her staff so they are uncooperative. Her nurse Cassandra is totally cowed by this doc and this makes her a horrible liason in clinic. Please don't even try Charniga or you will regret it (if you live to).

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Was out of town for several months called office for xray referrals and prescription refills staff never returned my calls several times.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Physician was AWFUL. One of the worst experiences ever with a physician. Scared me that healthcare might be coming to this level in America!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Please people don't go to this place, I have moved on for many reasons and I was only a patient for a few months, I ended up in the hospital, due to staff not doing their jobs. I thought I had a great Doc the fist time I went in; That would be Teresa Charmiga, not so. She cared more about what she had to learn due to Obama care. Guess what? I did not vote of Obama, I pay for everthing. I have found a new Doc, one from the hospital I was in, one who cared about what happened to me and less about Obama care. I was new to Las Vegas and came form Oregon where Doc's do care. I have asked for my medical records three times, still have got not them. I would have to call three times to get my results back, by the time I got a call back I had made an appointment. Dr Charmiga could be a good Doc, if the staff new how to do a job. She told me that the people that were hired were far from smart. I fully agree. Hell I am over 65 and I could do a better job than this staff.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Teresa T. Charniga's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AARP