Ratings for Dr. Timothy Frauts

I trusted this dentist for many years not knowing better. He did a lot of expensive root canals and caps, bridges. Because he is retiring, I hired a new dentist. The new dentist immediately pointed out that I need a night guard (explains why my front teeth are wearing down). I am extremely disappointed that this was not told to me by Dr. Frauts in all of the years I went to him - even when I pointed out how my front teeth were wearing!!! The dentist office he has sold out to (but is still there for a couple more years) is awful! They actually charge $18 to buff your teeth for maximum 5 minutes after scaling. That's $216 per hour to buff your teeth - ridiculous gouge.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Our family has been going to Tim for over 25 years and he is the best dentist I have ever used. Staff has always been respectful and polite and they are extremely professional

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Went here a couple times. Will not return. His receptionist is quite possibly the most miserable human being on this earth. Disrespectful to her staff and the patients. His work was great but, wasn't worth the utter disrespect from the front desk.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I went to Dr. Frauts for several years. Every time I went for a checkup, he told me I had to have a route canal. This went on for so many years that he performed route canals on just about every tooth in my mouth. I obviously was not knowledgeable enough to question his professional opinion. I know now that this was just a money grab for him. Well, my route canal teeth eventually had caps put on them and then they broke off and he then filed my teeth down to stubs. He then put on a partial upper plate which eventually broke off. Now that I am a senior, I have no teeth on the upper in my mouth and I have no money to buy a upper denture. I now am careful not to go out because I do not want to meet any of my neighbors or friends because I am embarrassed and I cannot smile any longer. I hope this does not happen to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

We have been going to Dr Frauts for years. He is the best dentist around, always looking out for the patient. Dr Frauts staff Marcy and Lisa you could not find a better receptionist and dental hygienist anywhere. We missed Marcy when she was off for a few months and welcome her back.Thanks Dr Frauts, Marcy, Lisa for all your wonderful years of looking after our family.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Frauts for 35 years....absolutely think he is wonderful. From the first time I went to him, I have found his staff to be competent, efficient and friendly. I have been totally impressed that he does not keep you waiting, and I think that is pretty good after 35 years. I have been reading some of the comments and I am stunned that anyone can think that Marcy considers herself to be "self-important", sounds like someone just has a grudge. I have never considered going to anyone else but Dr. Frauts.....he is the best, as his his staff INCLUDING Marcy!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Great dentist very gentle patient and very understanding. Prices reasonable

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Wonderful dentist and great staff. Everybody from his hygienists and Assistant to his receptionist are great. Him and his assistant are quick, gentle and very knowledgeable about procedures and his hygienists are very gentle and caring with their treatment, especially since I'm very nervous for my cleanings. Made the switch to this office a couple months ago and very glad I did so.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

After seeing this dentist for 5 years, i thought he was great, that was until i went to get a second opinion on a recurring tooth ache. Turns out when Dr.Frauts was filling a cavity he drilled right into the nerve exposing it (without my knowledge) from there he didn't treat the tooth and filled it. After numerous visits, antibiotics and a medicated filling there was still extreme sensitivity and throbbing pain and a root canal was the next option. Upon the second opinion i received photos of my tooth (once the medicated filling was removed) there was remnants of old filling and decay that was not removed, once removed, there was evidence of a drill hole exposing the nerve. Since then i have had the nerve treated and filled, and on the way to recovery with no root canal. I will NOT be returning. My advice... get a second opinion works seems to be half fast.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I didn't think much of this Guy. I visited him for 12 years before getting fed up. I found him expensive as well as lazy.He likes to do root canals even when they are not necessary.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010