Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Stein

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Stein doesn't have much humor, but very knowledgeable. He is well recognized around the nation not just the state. He is not ALL about money and if anything will work with you from experience when I had lost my insurance. He is honest, reasonable and understanding. I am not crazy about the staff but that doesnt quite matter since im there to see the physician.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

One of the few and the best docotor that can treat you if are Igg deficient. The rest of them read about it in school. There can't be much money in it, otherwise everyone would do it.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Stein was recommended to me by the head of immunology at Mt. Sinai in NY, when I moved to FL.He has treated me for my allergies, Asthma and severely lacking immune system.Since he has treated me my immune levels have more than doubled! He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Stein is very knocwledgable when it comes to Allergy and Immunology. He has written several books in this specialty and he loves his job! I recommend him to anyone who has an immunodeficiency, Allergies or even Asthma. He is simply the best! He loves his patients!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I relocate frequently and have seen a number of Allergists over the past 40 years. Dr. Stein ranks right at the top of the list. He spends time with you, really listens and comes up with solutions. His staff is pleasant and professional. Because he is so busy sometimes there is a little wait.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

This doctor was clever to find out that I have no Antibodys and put me on daily subcue injection and this fast year my rate of infection has reduced by about 90% I can always get an appontment with out having to wait. ver knowledgeable about my conditions and others. this man has saved me a life time of infection, and the chance that if I were to get an infection and it was not corrected I could be in hospital a very sick person.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I waited over an hour from my appointment time. When I saw the doctor, I told him I really wanted to avoid taking medication as I don't want to put harsh chemicals into my body (not to mention the side effects of allergy medication). But I was interested in allergy shots. He sort of rolled his eyes as though my reasoning was absurd. After the testing, he said that my only choice was to take medication for my environmental inhalants allergies and gave me several pills to try. Since then, I have found several natural supplements that have been working for my allergies. It seems that this doctor is too old fashioned and too quick to prescribe a pill.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Mark R. Stein's Credentials

• Croatian

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal