Ratings for Dr. Kelly J. Wolfe

Terrific experience, all the way around. Explains things in depth, very caring. Delightful experience!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Saw Dr Wolfe nearly 3 weeks ago. Had a biopsy, she said she'd call with the lab results. I called, found out results were in, was told she'd called me back, no call back. After calling 3x, same response, and I still haven't heard from her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

She is so nice and cares for her patients. I don't have any insurance because I am an international student and all the time she gives me bunch of samples that I don't have to buy anything. Fee is also affordable especially if you do not have insurance. The first time I paid 120 $ than for other checks I pay only 35 $. My face looks so much better, my problem was adult acne I m 23 years old and I have never had acne before. After I see Dr. Kelly Wolfe my face get better and better. If you have any dermatological problem, you should see Dr. Kelly Wolfe.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

She's an excellent Dr. Very caring, very kind, very understanding of my self-pay situation and helping to find the most affordable px options for me.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Very professional and knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns. Also, as a bonus, very easy on the eyes!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Wolf is very caring about her patients. She is very through in her exams.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Finally !!! A doctor who listens and is knowledgeable. I saw many dermatologist who didn't know what to do about my adult acne. I took many prescriptions and spent lots of money. I saw Dr. Hunt, now Wolfe, and my face has never looked better !! Love her !!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Super intelligent and skilled. Ive had a problem for years until I started seeing Dr. Wolfe.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr Wolf (used to be Dr Hunt) is awesome! She is super friendly. Her diagnosis of a skin issue that I had was right on and treatment worked right away. A previous Dr. that I had been to was unable to diagnose the condition so I had been suffering with it for awhile. Also, even though it was not what I made an appointment for, Dr. Hunt also provided great advice on skin care and treatment for age spots.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Wolf (previously Hunt) and I have nothing but praise for her. She took plenty of time with me, made sure I understood what I was being told, and was open to taking a second look when I expressed concerns about a particular skin lesion. She's just genuinely a nice person.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010