Ratings for Dr. Allan Leboldus

Terrible, I can't believe our Dentist recommended him. My 5 yr old daughter has several cavities that need to be filled. I asked him to try without putting her under general. He tried for 2 minutes (wouldn't let me in the room) and said that he didn't have the time to spend working on her. What a waste of my time and a bad impression was left on my daughter who prior to now has been very cooperative at the dentist. Why market yourself as a pediatric dentist when you have no patience for pediatrics??? He said he would only do her fillings under general. I've asked for a referral to a different pediatric dentist who's willing to spend the time and has the patience needed for true pediatric dentistry.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Horrible, horrible dentist. I took my 5 year old to him because he could put him to sleep. He would not let any other dentist fix his cavity. He is now terrified that I am taking him back to the dentist. I found that he had no bedside manner. I was forced to let my son go by himself. Then Dr. Leboldus tried to fix the cavity and my son freaked out. He seemed surprised by his behavior. The referral to him clearly said that he was being referred for general anaesthetic because he is a difficult patient. What did he expect? That he could work miracles that no one else could? Now he says that he won't put a five year old to sleep for one cavity. He should have told me this in the very beginning. I wouldn't have wasted my time seeing him and my insurance company's money. Now I have to see you another dentist who will put him to sleep. I have to wait another two months to see another dentist while my son's cavity keeps getting worse.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Very unhappy with Dr. Leboldus. My daughter (3 years old) was scared to sit in the chair. He convinced me to hold down her hands and was quick to say that she would have to be put to sleep in order to fix her one cavity. I would have liked for him to spend more time easing her mind then telling me to have her put to sleep. And so my search for a great dentist continues.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

My 3yr old daugther didn't have any problem with this Doctor from day one. He's just a good professional that's straight to the point, friendly and courteous. We received the necessary information before the surgery. We all know that little kids with a lot to be done need to be put to sleep, else nothing will work out. He even called personally later in the evening of the surgery to find out how she's doing. Really impressed. I'm grateful we were reffered to him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

This dentist had absolutely no bed side manner with my 5 year old. He did nothing to make her feel at ease about the procedure he was to preform, talked to her very little and was rude to me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

This Dentist was very rude & short with us. His Assistant was even worse. My 3 year old daughter was terrified. She has always liked going to the Dentist before seeing him. He treated me as though I had no right to question his opinion or ask any questions about the treatment options. We were told that she needed to be put to sleep to do the work she needed (at a huge cost). He never even took an x-ray! Also told we could not be there when she woke (remember she is only 3). I would not recommend that anyone take their children to see him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

My children were terrified of dentists prior to him. The staff & Dr. have always been amazing...never overcharges,gentle manner, great referrals to specialists if necessary!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

My boys had trouble at 2 other dentists until Dr Leboldus. Love him, and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

This-dentist-is-extremely-condescending(to-parents)--distant-and-mean-to-kids-(my-kid-has-never-been-the-same-about-dentists-since)....I-am-a-nurse-and-if-I-were-to-treat-patients-in-this-way-I'd-be-fired!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Excellent pediatric dentist, 30 years experience. Very caring and patient! Great mannerism with the children and a bright and cheery office. Always on time and does not like to keep his patients waiting. Superb dental work and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007