Ratings for Dr. Howard Slotoroff

Had a vasectomy, no problems. Went to Lab Corp and submitted post vasectomy samples and no one can give me my reults! Office directs you to LabCorp, LabCorp.com or their own website. LabCorp won't give you lab results. All I want is a simple letter or phone call saying that everything is okay or not!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

My husband used Dr. Slotoroff for over 5 years - he was attentive, explained procedures, testing, etc. No matter what time of day or night he was called, he returned the phone call promptly. He provided excellent care. When my husband had to have a procedure done on a Saturday, the doctor met us in the ER and made sure everything went as it was supposed to.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr. Slotoroff is a real asset to the medical world. He helped my husband tremendously this summer. I would highly recommend Dr. Slotoroff! (receptionists could be a bit more friendly)

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Office staff made appointment and when I arrived told me my appointment had been changed. I never got a messeage on my machine and it was 6 months to get this appointment. I asked to see the doctor and they said he was too busy. My appointment was for 9:00 and they asked me to come back 12:00, I said I lived 18 miles away and what was I to do for 3 hours. I had been seeing the Doctor for over 15 years, and always had trouble with his staff. But this was the last draw.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

He told my husband to remove a catheter at home-neglecting to tell him that there is a balloon at the tip that needs to deflate. My husband pulled the catheter out, causing copious bleeding(he was on Coumadin, after just having had a 3x bypass)and was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he required surgery and a hospital stay of several days.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Howard Slotoroff's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Pomona, NJ