Ratings for Dr. Alif Manejwala

Nope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nopeNope nope

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

staff very on point. never had to wait long for them to answer telephones, and didn't wait long for an appointment. Dr. A. Manejwala tends to be a little late but worth the wait. He gave me more of a holistic approach to my health and when it didn't work, he prescribed me medicines to incorporate with the natural way to jump start my stomach.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I always waited at least an hour and a half to see him even though I was always on time. He didn't listen to my complaints and did not take care of me. He was always in a rush. I stayed with him too long because of his hours of availability. That was my mistake, because I am now really sick and hoping I can find a good doctor who can help undo some of the damage done.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. M is a knowledgeable, professional and has taken great care of myself and one of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

He does not examine you, actually yells at his patients and is generally not a good MD.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Alif Manejwala's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med