Ratings for Dr. G. GREGORY Gallico

Dr. Gallico is a gifted artist. Five surgeries on me, all outstanding, 3 on my wife and she is beautiful and 3 on friends I recommended who are very pleased with the result...A beautiful tummy tuck on a friend that changed her outlook on life and a chin lift on a 60 year old friend who looked more than 10 years younger after I was the subject of an NBC program on men with life changing face lifts....This man is a genius

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty by Gallico 3 years ago in order to reduce the overall size of my nose as well as a bump on the bridge. Although those 2 issues were fixed, I was left with an extremely crooked nose. So crooked that I cannot breath out of my left nostril. I don't understand what happened... most of his reviews were great and heard so many good things.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

After extensive searching for a doctor who did tummy tucks with lipo, I decided on Dr. Gallico. While the initial surgery went well, I noticed right away that at the drain sites there was a bad smell and discharge. Dr. Gallico removed the drains and declared me fine. After a few days, the discharge increased out of all my drain sites, one more than others. Dr. Gallico diagnosed NECROSIS. It took 8 weeks to heal. I live 2 hrs away from Dr. Gallico's office, and had to drive repeatedly back and forth for follow-up care, once waiting 3 hrs for my appt. I am fine now, a few years down the road, but have excessive scarring where the drains were. I have recently asked for the reports from the follow-up care for a hysterectomy scheduled later this month, as my ob/gyn needs the full picture behind the incision. There is absolutely NO mention of my post-operative complications anywhere in my file. NONE. The secretary has refused comment. Disconcerting, to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Our experience with Dr Gallico was an A+!! He was professional, had a great bedside manner and really "knows his stuff"!!!! He did an AMAZING job on my son and we are thankful to have met him. Many physicians can seem very arrogant but Dr Gallico was down to earth, warm, funny and incredibly talented in his field! Not only is he an amazing physician but he is a true artist in his field of specialty. Thank you Dr. Gallico!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Gallico late June of this year. I was a bit skeptical with surgery in general, but had hated my nose and thought it was worth a shot. I had heard great reviews about him, but you hear great reviews about a lot of doctors, and things do not necessarily turn out well. It's been about four months since surgery, and I am THRILLED with the results. I could not have asked for any better. Dr. Gallico did exactly what I had hoped for, and more! He is very realistic in the initial expectations with your nose and does not promise what can not be done, but I was surely surprised that it came out this wonderfully! I recently got a haircut that I had always wanted to, but had not been able to because my nose would have looked even more prominent with it; now, it looks wonderful! Thank you Dr. Gallico! He is truly an artist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

After I got out of surgery at Mass General, the intern who observed Gallico called him "a master." It's true. I hated my nose for decades but was afraid of botched surgery. With Gallico, I didn't need to worry. He's an artist.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

I had a mommy makeover performed by Dr. Gallico in October and I am beyond thrilled with my results! I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast implants and Botox and the results met, and exceeded, my expectations. Dr. Gallico is truly an artist and it's clear to me why he is one of the best in his field. His staff leading up to and including my surgery was fantastic....extremely professional and accommodating. I have recommended Dr. Gallico to everyone and will 100% go back to him for future needs.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

i was happy with the result i am going to have more donr

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr Galico and his staff are very nice and friendly. They make you feel extrememly comfortably. I had rhinoplasty and BA. Although, he is probably a skilled surgery I am not happy with the results. My nose tip is too high and my breasts are too far apart. One breast is slightly larger than the other. For the amount of $ paid I would expect better results.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Just had my rhinoplasty today! The staff was excellent and my experience was. Good one. He is a great doctor and i am very happy I went with him. Waiting to have my splint off and see final results, but so far it looks great!!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Gallico to anyone thinking about having a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. G. GREGORY Gallico's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Unicare